• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

I am pleased to offer the opportunity to board members to own any or all of these premium Spideys before they pass to an auction house. A quick check of the census or GPA will confirm their rarity. I am the original owner of each. Whatever else that may mean to you, be assured it also means I am not a desperate seller! My house and cars are all paid for. I am in the slow process of liquidating my collection and fully intend to sell each book at a price that reflects its full value. If you are looking for a hot deal or see an opportunity to flip one for a quick profit, please save your offers for someone else.. As there is no cost savings to me for combining books, there is no savings to be passed on. Therefore, each negotiation will be for a single book. All communication will be via PM or email and shall remain confidential. This is not an auction to the highest bidder, nor do I make any committment to sell any book. This is merely an invitation to pursue a transaction. I appreciate your interest, and if nothing else, enjoy the pretty pictures.

One final request, while I do have other books to sell in the future, I do not have prepared price lists and scans nor the time to pursue specific sales at this time. I do not have books of this quality for any other titles.

ASM38 9.4 OW-W

ASM40 9.4 WHITE

ASM41 9.4 WHITE

ASM43 9.6 OW-W

ASM45 9.4 WHITE

ASM46 9.4 WHITE

ASM47 9.6 OW-W

ASM53 9.6 OW-W

th_lrASM38F.jpgth_ASM40CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM41CGC_0002.jpgth_ASMCGC43F.jpg

th_lrASM45F.jpgth_lrASM46F.jpgth_lrASM47F.jpgth_lrASM53F.jpg

Hey, glad you're here to learn ;) Anyhow, this isn't a sales thread--that's over in the marketplace, a few forums below the Silver Age forum. :foryou:

P.S. If you DO decide to post these up in the marketplace, I HIGHLY suggest you read and follow the guidlines closely. There's been a number of people selling books, not following said guidelines, and getting harassed by other members for it. Good luck though--they sure are gorgeous looking books! :foryou:

Thanks Mac Man

I'm aware of the rules. Since I'm not posting specific prices, I'm not supposed to use the FS forum. This is a courtesy post to people interested in these books. There are no other posts to this thread intended. I didn't know any other way to get the word out.

No problem. I just noticed you usually don't post over here and we typically don't do a lot direct "sales" (prices listed or not) over in these threads so much. If you're just looking to field offers, there's a section right below the reg. Marketplace forum where all of the eBay listings and other sales threads go. (thumbs u

I am pleased to offer the opportunity to board members to own any or all of these premium Spideys before they pass to an auction house. A quick check of the census or GPA will confirm their rarity. I am the original owner of each. Whatever else that may mean to you, be assured it also means I am not a desperate seller! My house and cars are all paid for. I am in the slow process of liquidating my collection and fully intend to sell each book at a price that reflects its full value. If you are looking for a hot deal or see an opportunity to flip one for a quick profit, please save your offers for someone else.. As there is no cost savings to me for combining books, there is no savings to be passed on. Therefore, each negotiation will be for a single book. All communication will be via PM or email and shall remain confidential. This is not an auction to the highest bidder, nor do I make any committment to sell any book. This is merely an invitation to pursue a transaction. I appreciate your interest, and if nothing else, enjoy the pretty pictures.

One final request, while I do have other books to sell in the future, I do not have prepared price lists and scans nor the time to pursue specific sales at this time. I do not have books of this quality for any other titles.

ASM38 9.4 OW-W

ASM40 9.4 WHITE

ASM41 9.4 WHITE

ASM43 9.6 OW-W

ASM45 9.4 WHITE

ASM46 9.4 WHITE

ASM47 9.6 OW-W

ASM53 9.6 OW-W

th_lrASM38F.jpgth_ASM40CGC_0002.jpgth_ASM41CGC_0002.jpgth_ASMCGC43F.jpg

th_lrASM45F.jpgth_lrASM46F.jpgth_lrASM47F.jpgth_lrASM53F.jpg

How much for the #38 :baiting:

To Fedoraman and others. My post above was an announcement of sorts, or an invitation to those here who might be interested. It was not my intent to sell my books on this thread. It is not appropriate. Please contact me via PM if you have interests. Thank you.

Jazz, I'm not a fan of slabbing much myself, but that AF 15 actually is a perfect candidate--no notation of the missing 1/3 of the splash, and otherwise presents like a GD-. :) I rescind my previous hesitation over slabbing it! :)

Here's what I snagged at Emerald City this Saturday. And without further ado....

Let's work our way up, shall we....

comicsasm820001.jpg

comicsasm370001.jpg

comicsasm940001.jpg

and the piece de resistance..

The Mass. Copy of ASM 33.

comicsasm330001.jpg

Here's what I snagged at Emerald City this Saturday. And without further ado....

Let's work our way up, shall we....

and the piece de resistance..

The Mass. Copy of ASM 33.

Nice books Jazz :applause: