• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,461 posts in this topic

Thanks to DWC for getting this guy signed.

Purchased for $2 at a local store.

6237609368_777fa1782d.jpg

$2 :o - Recently or several years ago?

Looking at which date I posted in the PGM thread, I would say 7/21/11.

What's it missing?.. killer book regardless. $2 for a $500 book aint bad at all (thumbs u

:gossip: It's missing the centerfold and is incomplete thus the .5 grade.

Good evening, Spidey fans. The wrap on the Spidey #9, reminded me of my issue #13. Plus user mysterio gave me some valuable insight on the AF #15 thread, and I thought to post this here, as a way of saying thanks.

Spidey13.jpg

Good evening, Spidey fans. The wrap on the Spidey #9, reminded me of my issue #13. Plus user mysterio gave me some valuable insight on the AF #15 thread, and I thought to post this here, as a way of saying thanks.

Spidey13.jpg

WOW!!!

Spidey13.jpg

WOW!!!

Good lord! A stunning copy of one of my favorites!

Spidey13.jpg

WOW!!!

Good lord! A stunning copy of one of my favorites!

That is a beauty! (worship) One of my favorite villains,yet remains elusive in my ASM run. (worship)

Your comics are beautiful, Bruno. I need to seek your advice about scanning. lol! The colors are so vibrant!

I clearly need to re-scan parts of my collection. Here's another later Ditko Spidey. Spidey35.jpg

And this image will speak for itself I think. DITKOLETTER.JPG

Your comics are beautiful, Bruno. I need to seek your advice about scanning. lol! The colors are so vibrant!

I clearly need to re-scan parts of my collection. Here's another later Ditko Spidey. Spidey35.jpg

And this image will speak for itself I think. DITKOLETTER.JPG

Thanks!

Since I'm not a photoshop freak using the free picture editor that comes with Picasa I have found that if you increase the "Highlight" under the Tuning section just a little (not too much) then you can get the colors to represent themselves closer to the real thing.

Thanks, Bruno. I've been using the same soft-ware which came with my scanner 10 years ago. lol! I am not the most knowledgeable, when it comes to computers. I recently found Compupic, and am playing with that. I have gotten better though. This next Spidey was the 1st comic I scanned. lol! Spidey1.jpg

It's pretty crappy. :P