• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,460 posts in this topic

Couple more new additions as promised.

Gorgeous ASM 13 Hulkfan. Scan some more!

ASM880OW0001-1.jpg

ASM14900001-1.jpg

ASM3294OW-W0001-1.jpg

ASM4094OW-W0001-1.jpg

That 14 is absolutely stunning. Mine isnt graded I believe its around the same grade maybe a little lower, but i thought the colors on mine were nice till i saw yours (worship)

Edited by mt1000

Good morning.

The Spidey #1 is an upgrade, Hawkman23. I mentioned in a post that my friend owned a comic shop within miles of my home. The posted Spidey came into his shop years ago. He alerted me to it, and I traded my original off-the-rack F copy, plus some cash, for the copy in the scan.

He resold my original quickly due to the lower price, and I got a nicer copy in the deal. Everyone was happy! lol!

I figured you racked up nicely in the past. I looked at your hulk website and if those are all your books on there. Very nice collection/website. The hulk 1 + 2 are stunning.

Thanks, ASMguyyy. Yes indeedy, the comics, art, toys, etc. all belong to me. I gave credit to my buddy for his Eye magazine piece, as I used to own that, but it's "slipped away", with the passage of time, as have some other items in my collection.

I shudder every time I consider moving from CT, as I have too much "stuff". lol!

I think I've just been lucky, Hawk. And I had an ex-librarian Granny, who taught me to carefully read books, comics, etc., and who also kept records of every thing. I blame here for my being so anal about everything. (thumbs u

Who all won issues from the Saginaw collection, like the AF 15 8.5 for $107,300k?

I thought it was a very respectable looking 8.5. I wouldn't be surprised to see that book show up in a 9.0 slab someday soon. (I don't have any inside information, it's just a guess.)

It's already been pressed, and of the 3 graders one gave it a 8.0. So, it would be very unlikely to show up as a 9.0

Hmm. Didn't know that. It looks like there are some issues on the back cover that could still be improved. But it's hard to tell from the scan. In any event, it's a nice book.

That is a very nice copy of ish 17, Bronze.

Here's a few more Spidey's from my collection. Clearly, I need to get off my heiny, and submit all of these to CGC.

Spidey6.jpg

Spidey18.jpg

Fixed that for ya. (thumbs u