• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Amazing Spider-Man Collecting Thread!
37 37

14,453 posts in this topic

On 5/16/2023 at 11:23 AM, Jordysnordy said:

Beautiful book.

I also have 1 Ped from Twin Cities and like you I overpaid a bit for it but it was worth it.

ASM 44 CGC 9.2.jpg

Thanks! I DID pay a LOT for it, but I don't actually think I overpaid ... it was just a lot of money, but congruent with same grade & pedigree copies. I seldom have the available resources to put that much into a single book, but Spidey IS my favorite and for nearly 2 decades, I lived about a mile from where the Twin Cities collection was kept!!! We walked our dog at a park so close that I could've hit Gary's house with a rock. 

Just picked up the 1st appearance of Norman Osborn! With the exception of the tape pull, it's a pretty decent copy. I remember just 2 years ago paying $350 on ebay for a 5.5. Got this one for far less. It's definitely a buyers market right now.

Screenshot_20230523-192438_3.png

Edited by AwesomeSauce

On 5/23/2023 at 10:16 PM, AwesomeSauce said:

Just picked up the 1st appearance of Norman Osborn! With the exception of the tape pull, it's a pretty decent copy. I remember just 2 years ago paying $350 on ebay for a 5.5. Got this one for far less. It's definitely a buyers market right now.

Screenshot_20230523-192438_3.png

IMO this is still an under appreciated and valued book. Norman has become such a big figure in the whole MCU.

My 1st sub of this book was not pressed but then I decided to have it pressed and voila - very happy with the results.

asm37cgcf.jpg

ASM3792.jpg