• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
34 34

14,614 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, Straw-Man said:

with those deep blues and the especially stone-like thing, ff 18 is truly one of the best covers.

ffour18.jpg

Cool book, nice grade to own. #18 and #23, probably because of the deep cover blues, are two of my favorites.

As a kid, growing up in the 60's, I only allocated the cost of two books per week from my allowance. When FF's started to appear, I was intrigued, but did not buy them. That is until FF21 appeared as I was totally blown away by the cover. It was my first purchase of an FF . BTW, I did read as many books as I could while standing there in the store ! My current, and probably keeper, copy.................

large-fantastic_four_21_cgc.jpg

love 21!  i was only able to get back-issues back to 22, but was familiar with 21, as my best friend [year older than me] and his brother were complete back to 10.  being a sarge devotee', i so wanted to have my own 21, but, alas, never happened 'til i was all grown-up [by the calendar, not by maturity].

7 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

with those deep blues and the especially stone-like thing, ff 18 is truly one of the best covers.

ffour18.jpg

...I think this is basically the first time Benjy was rendered this way ..............GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 hours ago, Straw-Man said:

twin cities copy grabbed from a great boardie when he...wait for it...upgraded!!

ff8-1.jpg

INSERT JAW DROP TO THE FLOOR HERE!!! I hope you all are taking notes that’s how it’s done!! What a beauty!! The colors are just exploding on this copy!! thanks for sharing!!