• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
33 33

14,193 posts in this topic

On 4/14/2022 at 8:36 AM, Straw-Man said:

i have a really good scanner that would ordinarily be perfect for collectors, but the manual says it has a chip in it that disables it from use by anyone who doesn't want ff 49.

Ha ha hardy har har. Nice one. I would like a 49 but not ga pay the money it goes for because Galactus appeared in 48. A whole page. I remember when 48 was considered his 1st appearance even on the cgc label.

On 4/14/2022 at 9:49 AM, Professor K said:

Ha ha hardy har har. Nice one. I would like a 49 but not ga pay the money it goes for because Galactus appeared in 48. A whole page. I remember when 48 was considered his 1st appearance even on the cgc label.

You could always get a 49 in 4.5 CR/OW just to be spiteful.

On 3/31/2022 at 2:44 PM, KirbyJack said:

DC57A7AC-8185-428F-81DF-B6205FFBB1F5.thumb.jpeg.6b367292fc7c34427480660a850dc947.jpeg

It looks like no one is going to have a perfect cut here. 
@Frisco Larson, do you have a La Prenza copy of FF 24? the Mexican versions are a touch wider; maybe it has all the art?

Sorry pal, but I don't have a copy of that one. FF wasn't as big of a focus when I first started buying the La Prensa copies, PHM was the main focus there. Of course, NOW I'm all over the place! lol Here's my earliest La Prensa FF. 

Los 4 Fantasticos 3 front.jpg