• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fantastic Four Collecting Thread!
32 32

13,697 posts in this topic

Those were buys at the last ComicLink auction, weren't they, rube11? While the rest of the FF collecting community was fighting over Rocky Mountains, there were some reasonable buys to be had elsewhere, if memory serves.

Why yes....yes they were and you are correct. While I decided to step out of the need the highest grade in the world mentality and saw the Rockys going through the roof,. I picked up these at reasonable prices...I thought. The 2 was almost $2k less then the last one that sold and this looks nicer IMHO...of course I am biased :grin:

Some of the other 9.0/9.2 books I have were bought raw and others already slabbed. Some nice deals all around. So I was able to pickup a 2,7,9 (on the way), 13, 14, 18, and 25 all 9.0's in the last couple auctions.

Steve

(P.S. Your #2 9.0 looks almost as nice as my 6.0... :devil: )

Hey Rahigh...I got your 6.0 right here pal :grin:

:jokealert:

That was my joke but no worries...seriously, nice pickups all the way around...now I will go to bed tonite again with FF HG envy... :tonofbricks:

That was my joke but no worries...seriously, nice pickups all the way around...now I will go to bed tonite again with FF HG envy... :tonofbricks:

Man...I hate when that happens...sorry Rick :angel:

Laughing Mr Moore....

Man...I hate when that happens...sorry Rick :angel:

Laughing Mr Moore....

Hey guys, I can only wish I had a 6.0. Once again, Steve, great pick ups on all those FF's.

I haven't posted anything here in a while

scan0052.jpg

Hey Thomas,

Very nice! (thumbs u

Just in recently....1 step closer to my 9.0 run..the "scratch" marks are on the case.

ff37.jpg

Both are beauties guys!

Steve, I think you're getting close. (thumbs u

— Rick

Newest addition to the family.... :) ff9.jpg 
Gorgeous book, Steve. Beautiful colors. A great pickup!   (thumbs u— Rick 

Those pages look nicer than OW.....Beautiful copy of a very tough book....those first 15 are so hard to find in 9.0. I guess we should start placing friendly wagers on which one will be the last one you acquire.....I'll say 1,3,and 8 will be your last 3.GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u