• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

My first ASM Cover and my absolute grail !!!

36 posts in this topic

But you would have to wait months for it.... poke2.gif

I should get you-know-who to do a recreation of a current cover...By the time he's done, it would be a classic from the old days!

Are you kidding me, it will be the Golden Age of the future.....

I should get you-know-who to do a recreation of a current cover...By the time he's done, it would be a classic from the old days!

Who are you guys talking about? confused-smiley-013.gif

That has to one of the best Spiderman covers out there a true classic. Absolutely amazing peice. It great to see these type of peices in hands of collectors that truely love and appreciate them. Congrats.

Inside joke, but Josh Medors. Masterful art, but 9 months of "next week for sure!"

Very very cool! I would enjoy seeing a closer photo or scan of the central art, if it's at all possible?...but if not, no worries.

Many congrats on achieving your grail, friend! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Inside joke, but Josh Medors. Masterful art, but 9 months of "next week for sure!"

wink.gif