• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

What is your take on the 'Don Rose Pedigree'...are they worth picking up?
Im not picking up that 148 so go ahead poke2.gif and its Don Rosa. From what I see its probably at the bottom of the list of pedigrees.

Im not picking up that 148 so go ahead poke2.gif and its Don Rosa. From what I see its probably at the bottom of the list of pedigrees.

I'm allowed typos since it's almost 3 in the morning here!!

Plus i was more looking at the holes i need filling in the earlier issues.

Ive seen Don Rosas X-issues from time to time. Many of his books have miswraps which is why I have passed on them before.

Ive seen Don Rosas X-issues from time to time. Many of his books have miswraps which is why I have passed on them before.

True, but for me it's about filling the gaps and then upgrade as i go along or pick up a nice issue as i go along...since i have a feeling in the next price guide i sort of expect a spike in certain issues' prices.

The Don Rosa X-Men 106 is perfect.

X-Men106CGC9.jpg

Did someone say "Pacific Coast"?

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif as we hit the hat trick of Pac Coasts...well done!! thumbsup2.gif

So come on, fee up, who els ehas aPac Coast floating in their collection? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Wow, that is quite the trifecta of Pacific coast pedigrees. I would love to own a Pac Coast one day... And I would love to see more so post 'em if you got 'em.

pretty please...

X-Men106CGC9.jpg

hail.gif

[X-Men 106 CGC 9.8 white Don Rosa]

hail.gif

I've got to stick up for my man Don Rosa a bit because you know I am a big Uncle Scrooge fan too and his work on Scrooge is great. Plus, he was a collector! How cool is that. This is another Rosa book. Yes, it has a bit of a miswrap but it is the only 9.8 so Don deserves credit for taking care such good of this book for over 30 years until it made it's way to me.

AmazingAdventures17CGC9.jpg