• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

It's hard to follow those two issues but the post office held a package containing a nice x-men #20 in 9.0 (no scan as of yet) bought from a forum member.

Another issue ticked off the list yay.gif

popcorn.gif << waiting for the photo

Sheesh..she is so demanding 27_laughing.gif

It's hard to follow those two issues but the post office held a package containing a nice x-men #20 in 9.0 (no scan as of yet) bought from a forum member.

angel.gif Moi?

angel.gif Moi?

Before i answer...have you sent those 2 x-men yet? flowerred.gif

angel.gif Moi?

Look, here is Wolvie in the X-Jet getting ready on Tuesday morning. I told him, to fly west and south until he saw a whole lot of kangaroos. Then land and give you the X-Signal on the X-Phone.

aussiex-jet3.jpg

So yes! It went out Monday or Tuesday!

CycleGirl

angel.gif Moi?

Look, here is Wolvie in the X-Jet getting ready on Tuesday morning. I told him, to fly west and south until he saw a whole lot of kangaroos. Then land and give you the X-Signal on the X-Phone.

aussiex-jet3.jpg

So yes! It went out Monday or Tuesday!

CycleGirl

LMAO 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif no no i just wanted to make sure before i answered to say how demanding you were they weren't being held as blackmail material, oh great one hail.gifhail.gifhail.gif

Well, I did it. I released control of X-Men 58 (8.0ish) for signing. I bought the book from Pirate, at a price I consider a steal, right here on the forums.

The book is going to NY Comicon and will eventually return to me slabbed in a SS Holder with the following sigs:

Stan Lee (creator/editor)

Roy Thomas (writer)

Neal Adams (artist)

I have to say I'm really excited about this. I know I won't see the book for a few months (the Whiz Comics 70 I submitted back in December still isn't back yet,) but I'm already picturing this little bit of SS goodness.

Not a bad start to my SS collection.

Well, I did it. I released control of X-Men 58 (8.0ish) for signing. I bought the book from Pirate, at a price I consider a steal, right here on the forums.

The book is going to NY Comicon and will eventually return to me slabbed in a SS Holder with the following sigs:

Roy Thomas (writer)

Neal Adams (artist)

I have to say I'm really excited about this. I know I won't see the book for a few months (the Whiz Comics 70 I submitted back in December still isn't back yet,) but I'm already picturing this little bit of SS goodness.

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Roy Thomas (writer)

Neal Adams (artist)

Books like that are what we collect for, pleasure beyond measure!! thumbsup2.gif

Roy Thomas (writer)

Neal Adams (artist)

893applaud-thumb.gif That will be a one-of-a-kind book!