• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

two pickups from the con.......

IMG_1011.jpg

IMG_1013.jpg

Are those the last two holes in your 1-66 run? Congratulations on completing an amazing run of high grades!

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Very, very nice.

Thanks, CG. I had completed it before but I'm always in the process of finding upgrades as long as I can afford it. grin.gif

Thanks, CG. I had completed it before but I'm always in the process of finding upgrades as long as I can afford it. grin.gif

For some reason, the 6 and 18 are shown as missing in your registry page. Perhaps because the system is in the process of switching in the new books.

In any case, beautiful books. thumbsup2.gif

CG

For some reason, the 6 and 18 are shown as missing in your registry page. Perhaps because the system is in the process of switching in the new books.

CG

Very very nice books...just means i'll have to pick up that number 70 before you start oggling it!!

CG

Very very nice books...just means i'll have to pick up that number 70 before you start oggling it!!

893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

CG

Actually i've found 2 70 9.6 and Oakland copies to boot...if you are interested 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

CG

Actually i've found 2 70 9.6 and Oakland copies to boot...if you are interested 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

On Doug's site? They are very nice books. I might have to wait though. I just laid out over $4k at the Con so I'm tapped for now.

CG

On Doug's site? They are very nice books. I might have to wait though. I just laid out over $4k at the Con so I'm tapped for now.

One on Doug's and one at another site...