• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

I just won this on C'Link tonight.

xm60-winnipeg.jpg

Great Pickup.

I noticed the #61 went for twice the coin in the same grade.

I have a couple of LordRahl's books on the way to me. He has some quality stuff.

Leon.

xm60-winnipeg.jpg

Nice to see everyone is still going along merrily :hi:

:hi: What's new from down under?

Nadda mate, just surviving as best we can down here.

Trying to slowly fill in those last gaps of the run, before i sit down and decide on th next great task...upgrading :grin: am down to about 15 left for the complete run (non cgc and cgc'd).

How goes it in the land below Canada? :baiting:

xm60-winnipeg.jpg

:hi: What's new from down under?

Nadda mate, just surviving as best we can down here.

Trying to slowly fill in those last gaps of the run, before i sit down and decide on th next great task...upgrading :grin: am down to about 15 left for the complete run (non cgc and cgc'd).

How goes it in the land below Canada? :baiting:

lol Same old same old

:hi:

I have one more book on the way too. I've been looking for an upgrade for my 8.0 of issue #30 for a long time. I picked this one up at C'Link.

Classic storyline in this one. Super powerful villain wants to rule the world - kidnaps Jean - wants Jean to be his queen - the rest of the X-Men must rescue Jean from the evil villain. I suppose the writers couldn't resist. When you have a female on the team, she comes with her own ransom note. lol

xm30.jpg

Edited by CycleGirl

:hi:

I have one more book on the way too. I've been looking for an upgrade for my 8.0 of issue #30 for a long time. I picked this one up at C'Link.

Classic storyline in this one. Super powerful villain wants to rule the world - kidnaps Jean - wants Jean to be his queen - the rest of the X-Men must rescue Jean from the evil villain. I suppose the writers couldn't resist. When you have a female on the team, she comes with her own ransom note. lol

xm30.jpg

Super nice book. (thumbs u

Do they do the scene where they are running through the woods and the girl trips. lol

That always drives me crazy.

I won this #39 and #62 on Ebay a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, the #39 will eventually need a new holder. :( I have another book with a cracked holder somewhere in my collection. Since shipping costs more than the reholder fee, I'll probably wait until I have 3-4 books to do before I get it done.

Anyway, these are both upgrades for me. The seller of the #39 says that he owned the book since he bought it off the newstand.

xm39_94.jpg

xm62_92.jpg

Edited by CycleGirl