• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Collecting Thread!
10 10

2,042 posts in this topic

:o I've really do need to upgrade that 4.0 that I have. lol

:signfunny:

A 9.4 sold for 10,000 last year so I dont even want to know the asking price for the 9.8 :eek:

Metro has a 9.2 for sale for 5,450 which i have been watching but I can't see spending that much for a .2 upgrade over what I currently own. :sumo:

Congratulation on the 9.4 white paged X-men 15, Casey. It is a very nice book. The only reason I gave it up was because someone waved a Pacific Coast copy under my nose. (thumbs u

Woah... hold up.. Isnt the 15 Pac Coast a 9.8 with White Pages?? :o

If I am not mistaken, the Pacific Coast collection contained muliple copies of the same issues; therefore you can have PC copies of the same books, but with different grades.

Look how much we spend on 9.8 Copper and Modern X-Men doh!

Tell me about it. That's why I don't mind picking up 9.6 coppers and moderns for half the price when their availble. It's more about filling holes at that end of the set.

I was actually considering selling all my books to buy a Giant Size X-Men 1 in 9.8 but I think I would miss my books...

That's the completetionist in you speaking. I hear the same voice. I could probably sell my whole collection and buy a couple of really nice top of the line books. But there is a part of me that really enjoys hunting these books down and completing a full set.

I was actually considering selling all my books to buy a Giant Size X-Men 1 in 9.8 but I think I would miss my books...

That's the completetionist in you speaking. I hear the same voice. I could probably sell my whole collection and buy a couple of really nice top of the line books. But there is a part of me that really enjoys hunting these books down and completing a full set.

Exactly, thats what I was telling myself. I have come too far to sell my books before I complete my set. So close to completion that I can taste it. Hopefully before Christmas I will have the complete set :wishluck:

Exactly, thats what I was telling myself. I have come too far to sell my books before I complete my set. So close to completion that I can taste it. Hopefully before Christmas I will have the complete set :wishluck:
:wishluck:

2c on the dollar and :takeit:

meh

I already promised a boardie a while back if I wanted to sell my collection I would sell it to him. I also like the idea that all of my books will remain together