• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Avengers collecting thread!
11 11

1,732 posts in this topic

Some gorgeous books guys! Heres 3 early ones i have.

Very nice looking books. :applause:

+1 (worship)

Those 3 are pretty much next up on my list although i'm cringing at how much scratch i'm going to have to drop to get them :eek:

Picked this guy up in Baltimore.....nicest 9.0 I've ever seen. I owned 2 copies once in 9.2 and this one is nicer. GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AVENGERS3-1.jpg

AVENGERS3b.jpg

Nice copy!!! That spine looks incredibly beautiful. :headbang:

NICE!

Theres a friggin 9.6 Avengers 3 in the Clink auction tonight. A SS book at that! I wonder what the price will end at although personally i'd rather not have a SS on a book that HG but thats just me.

Hopefully, i'll have 3-4 books to add to this thread by the end of the night :wishluck:

Edited by sufunk

A very nice haul. Congrats, Jason.

Thanks!

If i could have gotten the 9.4 Green River Ped #26, it would have been a perfect night.

I tried to lowball the #8 but pretty much gave up on it after i decided to get the 9.4 #16 instead of the 9.2 #16. I would have been fine with a 9.2 but that particular 9.2 didnt look very nice to me while i thought the 9.4 looked really nice and it went fairly cheap.

Picked this guy up in Baltimore.....nicest 9.0 I've ever seen. I owned 2 copies once in 9.2 and this one is nicer. GOD BLESS...

-jmbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AVENGERS3-1.jpg

AVENGERS3b.jpg

Nice copy!!! That spine looks incredibly beautiful. :headbang:

Yeah, that looks even better than the copy I just bought! :sumo:

Page 2 again?!?

My Avengers just get ZERO love :sorry:

I've been trying for a while to find a 9.6 Annual 2 o complete my 9.6+ Annual run and FINALLY got one! I won this tonight in the Pedigree grand auction :banana:

avengersannual2.jpg

NICE!!! (worship)

Sometimes it feels like sassemble and myself are the only 2 people actually collecting the Avengers. No love for the greatest superhero team of ALL TIME!!! :cry:

A couple of my Clink wins from last night. I'm finally getting close to finishing my run. Well, at least finishing it except for a #1. Thats probably going to take a LONG time :sorry:

av26.jpg

av75.jpg

And an upgrade for my mis-wrap from hell #92

av92-1.jpg

1 more that came in the mail today :cloud9:

av22curator.jpg

Very nice. A Curator copy too. Gotta love that.

Thanks!

I only have 2-3 Curator books but they are all pretty sweet! You gotta love that Ped, especially if you like Trannies!!! lol