• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Daredevil Collecting Thread
16 16

3,124 posts in this topic

I think there's probably been pent-up demand. The copies that sold in 2015 and 2016 (including pedigree copies) never made it anywhere near this level. But then, I don't think any copies have come up for sale (other than the 9.4 posted here) in a while (My memory might be failing me though, I'll have to take a look) 

13 minutes ago, Icculus308win said:

Indeed that 10 is VERY nice copy......but I’m just a sucker for #23 any day of the week. Nice books Rob???

How is the run looking - made anymore headway my man?

I upgraded my 73 for the Bowling Green copy. That's about it recently. 

Spoiler! I've been scanning my entire collection... 

I'm going to post them all to my set and will be posting all of my slabs to various threads on the board. Which, I think, will be pretty fun. 

On 2/25/2018 at 1:34 PM, rob_react said:

Daredevil #7 (Marvel, 1965) CGC NM- 9.2 Off-white to | Lot #91208 | Heritage Auctions

$5,019.00

(the last one in GPA sold for $2,345 in 2016 :whatthe:)

Structurally, that might be the nicest copy I've ever seen (and I've slabbed MANY 9.4 copies)

It looks like a 9.6 with the dust shadow bringing the grade down.

547E5E51-7415-402F-8DE5-207F97AD8295.thumb.jpeg.05c5bb8e297b2331f765b6359766c261.jpeg

The Mrs and I have a neighborhood Progressive dinner tomorrow night, I was just tidying up in my den and thought of the DD boards?

I don’t think I have anything new (maybe one of the miniature silver statues?) since I last posted my little DD shrine, but wanted to share ?

Edited by Icculus308win

Yeah, wow. That's a crazy one. It's amazing to me how bad the QP is on this book in general and seeing a copy like that makes me wonder what they were even thinking that week.