• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

Here's a group of comics that I've had since I was a youngster. Captain America (Tales of Suspense before that) from issue #100 up through about #169 with LOTS of holes in between, I almost let these go on an auction through Ebay recently but I snapped out of it after about 2 days of the listing. I cancelled the auction and decided to keep these great original owner books. #109 is an ongoing embarrassment as my aunt commited a comic book atrocity by writing IN INK on the front cover Happy Birthday to ***** **** With LOVE. BLUSH, BLUSH how could she do that???? I was about 14 years old when I got that brand new book for my birthday. I'll enclose the Ebay link so you can see what I have although recently I made a purchase from Metropolis Comics as well as some other dealers to fill in them holes. Anyway, the top 25 HIGH GRADE issues are safely in my collection. The rest should be easy!! Perhaps some of them will get a CGC grade though I did purchase #100 in 7.0 condition and CGC graded for a very reasonable price. Even more reasonable when I see my original FN copy presently up for auction. Check out #109....BLUSH, BLUSH blush.gif

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...S%3AIT&rd=1