• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

They're not for sale....and I don't "pimp" anything.

I only put the link up for the images as they're too large to post here. Sorry if that bothers you.

So they aren't for sale even though you have some of the single issues up on ebay right now?

They're not for sale....and I don't "pimp" anything.

I only put the link up for the images as they're too large to post here. Sorry if that bothers you.

So they aren't for sale even though you have some of the single issues up on ebay right now?

Actually the auction isnt live anymore D. So it appears he either sold them or pulled the auction. confused-smiley-013.gif

That auction isnt live but the individual issues are for sale if you look at this other auctions. I will drop it though.

Gotcha D. I just looked at the auctions. IN bad taste imho to post in the thread and be selling the items at the same time.

flowerred.gif

sometimes I look around at these books and chuckle and say, 893scratchchin-thumb.gif, I've owned that Cap book, and oh, that one used to be mine, and now my Cap 110 CGC 9.4 Pac Coast book is finding it's way to a new good home -- and in return I am getting back one of my old books!

Anywho, I love Cap -- love Cap covers, and my Cap 100 and 113 may be candidates to trade down as well to 9.2s. We'll see.