• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Captain America Collecting Thread !

230 posts in this topic

These are not mine however I wish they were. cloud9.gif

1381181-CaptainAmerica%23109%289.4%29.jpg

1381181-CaptainAmerica%23109%289.6%29.jpg

Looks like the same book???? another CGC "upgrade" copy??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahok.gif

Im really not trying to be rude here. But before you make accusations like you just did about an upgrade, have a clue as to what you are talking about.

The Boston pedigree is know for having multiples of many of the same issues. Therefore, it is not uncommon for say a Cap 109 to be a Boston and be in several different grades.

Another example is the Cap 110.

There are, at least (and this is verifiable as I have seen them/know the owners) a Boston 9.2-used to be mine

Boston 9.4-Think Nikos has it

Boston 9.6-Think Nikos has it.

So, before you open your mouth and insert your foot, get a clue.

Arex

Therefore, it is not uncommon for say a Cap 109 to be a Boston and be in several different grades.

There are an especially large number of Boston Caps. I haven't seen any other title with as many Boston copies as that.

These are not mine however I wish they were. cloud9.gif

1381181-CaptainAmerica%23109%289.4%29.jpg

1381181-CaptainAmerica%23109%289.6%29.jpg

Looks like the same book???? another CGC "upgrade" copy??? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gifmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yeahok.gif

Im really not trying to be rude here. But before you make accusations like you just did about an upgrade, have a clue as to what you are talking about.

The Boston pedigree is know for having multiples of many of the same issues. Therefore, it is not uncommon for say a Cap 109 to be a Boston and be in several different grades.

Another example is the Cap 110.

There are, at least (and this is verifiable as I have seen them/know the owners) a Boston 9.2-used to be mine

Boston 9.4-Think Nikos has it

Boston 9.6-Think Nikos has it.

So, before you open your mouth and insert your foot, get a clue.

Arex

Uhhhhhhhhhh, schmeckle breath...there is a PLENTY of EVIDENCE of such actions, so...it really wasn't that far of a leap.

As for the "Boston" pedigree status, i'll gladly admit I know very little about it. Personally, pedigrees ain't my thing. So next time, show some maturity, and bit more social tact in your response, unless you'd care for ME to get verbally cantankerous with YOU 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

nerds foreheadslap.gif