• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paratrooper covers RUN

1,682 posts in this topic

Hit24.jpg

what a pretty book adam; i'm putting together the large logo hits [this is the last one, i think], and you've made me jealous.

893whatthe.gif, parker, jealous, impossible poke2.gif

Excellent, wasn't even tracking that Witches Tales #28. Added to the list!

And so far I've gotten two grails, the All-Select #1 and Now the Pedigreed Hit #24. What should I shoot for next? I think CLink has a Marvel Mystery #14 on their site that's affordable.

Excellent, wasn't even tracking that Witches Tales #28. Added to the list!

And so far I've gotten two grails, the All-Select #1 and Now the Pedigreed Hit #24. What should I shoot for next? I think CLink has a Marvel Mystery #14 on their site that's affordable.

Yes! MM 14! cloud9.gif

WOW!! Great set of books Paratrooper and growing every week or so. thumbsup2.gif

Sorry about that comment the other day and I know or hope you didn't take it

too seriously. It was still uncalled for and I am truly sorry. sorry.gif

Great books and keep it going. 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Fay flowerred.gif

Fazy,

Didn't take any offense. Unlike some board members it's pretty hard to get me offended, I knew your comment was all in fun. I'm here to enjoy the pics, and absorb the comic knowledge of others.. .the rest is pure silliness on my part.

and once i get a new scanner I have about 10 more trooper books to post here.