• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CL's October Golden Age auction looks to be a good one...

361 posts in this topic

Hide the Women and Children Nearmint is on the warpath! How many of those are in your sights Jeff?

I saw a book on the October list that was particularly interesting as well.

Hide the Women and Children Nearmint is on the warpath! How many of those are in your sights Jeff?

I saw a book on the October list that was particularly interesting as well.

gossip.gif I didn't post the ones I'm interested in. The #23 is very sharp, but beyond my means. There's one Action and one Nedor that I plan to go after.

no Batman 1 confused-smiley-013.gif nice books though...i like the Tec 38... cloud9.gif

filter81 has a nice restored 8.0 Batman #1 on ebay right now... or are you not interested in a restored one? If I hadnt picked up an unrestored 3.5 recently I definitely would have taken a run at filter's book.

Who is Clink? (must... resist... Hogan's... Heroes... joke...)

STEVE

Got Larson?

Comiclink

There are abbreviations and acronyms for everything around here.

no Batman 1 confused-smiley-013.gif nice books though...i like the Tec 38... cloud9.gif

filter81 has a nice restored 8.0 Batman #1 on ebay right now... or are you not interested in a restored one? If I hadnt picked up an unrestored 3.5 recently I definitely would have taken a run at filter's book.

Mike I saw that...looking for a 5.0 unrestored raw book...i thought i found one but someone snipped it from me. Christo_pull_hair.gif anyway filter's copy is nice and Filter is a good and very honest dealer. thumbsup2.gif