• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What 3 titles do you mainly collect?

87 posts in this topic

Alright, I'm on deck...

Though I collect many that strike my fancy, my main 3 CGC vices are:

Amazing Spider-Man - Focusing #'s 134-203 or so, usually nothing below a 9.2 - UPC copies only!

Conan the Barbarian - Always looking for 9.6s or better, especially dramatic or cool action covers!

Human Fly - My run is almost 100%, only missing a graded #3 and #15 - currently none on census!

Nice, eh? Ok... who else... thumbsup2.gif

#1 - Captain America, which includes

Silve Age Cap #100-200...still need about 50 issues, but they are mainly

later issues that I can get most any time.

Tales of Suspense #58-99...5 books left to go

Avengers #4-150....I've got another 25 or so left to go.

That's already 3 titles but they all pertained to one character. Other top titles for me include:

#2 - Strange Tales #110-138

#3 - Conan the Barbarian #1-37

nice thread thumbsup2.gif

right now amazing spiderman 102 thru 150 and avengers 92 thru 150.

my two all time favorite runs.

and if i we're to say a 3rd i would say 52 page d.c's

i like to collect raw books 8.0 and up.

not sure if it's appropriate to mention this he're, but if any one

has above mentioned comics please pm me. i don't have hundreds of dollars

to spend weekly or anything but when i do i will contact you. i know 893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif893blahblah.gif

I am only focusing on two titles at the moment:

Tales to Astonish 59-101 9.4 or better peds 25% complete (I've got most of the tough ones)

Incredible Hulk 102-145 9.4 or better peds 15% complete

and I guess the only other books I am looking for are 15 cover and under Hulk appearances 9.4 or better peds

I hope to have them complete within the next 5-6 years... thumbsup2.gif

Alright, I'm on deck...

Though I collect many that strike my fancy, my main 3 CGC vices are:

Amazing Spider-Man - Focusing #'s 134-203 or so, usually nothing below a 9.2 - UPC copies only!

Conan the Barbarian - Always looking for 9.6s or better, especially dramatic or cool action covers!

Human Fly - My run is almost 100%, only missing a graded #3 and #15 - currently none on census!

Nice, eh? Ok... who else... thumbsup2.gif

I'm looking forward to checking out your Human Fly set when you get them up on the registry (they've added the set now btw). thumbsup2.gif

It's tuff for me to pick 3 as I keep getting stuck at 5, so they'd be any three of these titles:

Spider-Woman

Tarzan

Human Fly

Godzilla

Eternals

There are more, but these are some I've worked really hard putting together as many as I can in 9.8 white condition.

Hard for me to say, collecting I buy mostly any silver age CGC books from my past.

Right now I'm buying a lot of DC War so I'd say:

Our Army at War

JIM/Thor

FF

I try not to make runs, if they happen then they happen, so it is almost anything!