• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More Fun Comics not owned by esquire

297 posts in this topic

Win , what can be said about MF # 54 , that hasn't been said before. That Book is Classic all the way. There are very few DC Golden Age covers that could top it , if any . Just my opinion!! cloud9.gifacclaim.gif

Compare the book against the scan, it might be the one I sold you. I always keep a couple 73's on hand....

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifhail.gif just have them laying around, do you? Always good to read in the can, I suppose.

Compare the book against the scan, it might be the one I sold you. I always keep a couple 73's on hand....

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifhail.gifhail.gif just have them laying around, do you? Always good to read in the can, I suppose.

That is where most of my comics and car magazines get read I'm afraid....

(j/K) not most....

Twist my arm, why don't ya?

morefun54.jpg

My first high dollar GA purchase, back in 1999. Man was I nervous waiting for that package!

You make me puke Centaur Man!

I couldn't be more jealous!

On the good side, I've never seen a #43 before, and since I've always loved alligators since I was a kid, I must find a copy of that book. Do you know of any for sale? VG ish or better, restored is ok.

I don't think anyone has posted #57 yet:

1414111-MoreFun57%28NS%29%282%29.jpg

You're just killin' me with all these scans across the board, Peter (can I wave the white flag now?... hahaha).

Lovely Nova Scotia copy.

STEVE Got Larson?

Bailey rocks! headbang.gif