• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

This is not all GA stuff, but about 1/2 is and this sort of stuff seems to be collected by the GA minded crowd so I thought I'd repost this here:

Hey gang.

I am just processing an original owner Dell collection from the 1950's to the 1960's. The collection varies in content with some sporadic lower grade copies in the early 1950's and the bulk of the issues being from the late 1950's to the early 1960's. There are about 200 books total including some books with Barks work.

Mostly Walt Disney oriented stuff with a few other odds and ends. There's also a few nice square bounds that are really tough to find in nice shape.

Grades vary roughly from 2.0 range to 7.0 range.

What is really neat about the collection is that the original owner made his own tidy numerical and alphabetical catalog markings on almost every book to be able to keep track of them.

I hope to start posting stuff tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

:insane:

Hey gang. I have my eye on a few books and so I am going to try and move a few books from my personal collection to be able to afford them.

Reasonable time payments are a possibility. PM me with any questions.

Here's the thread:

Relisting some GA Timely and DC books at cost or less.