• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Gang, since not too many of you foray outside of the GA forum I just thought I'd throw up a link here for those that might be interested.

I have a Blue label New Adventure Comics #20 CGC 6.5 on eBay in a no reserve auction.

Feel free to bid!

Best,

Roy.

Gang, since not too many of you foray outside of the GA forum I just thought I'd throw up a link here for those that might be interested.

I have a Blue label New Adventure Comics #20 CGC 6.5 on eBay in a no reserve auction.

Feel free to bid!

Best,

Roy.

Very nice book! :thumbsup:

Just a friendly "Heads-Up" that Southern California Comics has acquired a new Original Owner Golden Age collection that runs from the mid 1930's to end of 1940.

The collection has a number of scarce to rare pre-hero books with many publishers represented. Here is a link to the announcement: LINK

:gossip: There are also a number of Jerry Robinson books acquired at SD Con. (thumbs u

Just a friendly "Heads-Up" that Southern California Comics has acquired a new Original Owner Golden Age collection that runs from the mid 1930's to end of 1940.

The collection has a number of scarce to rare pre-hero books with many publishers represented. Here is a link to the announcement: LINK

:gossip: There are also a number of Jerry Robinson books acquired at SD Con. (thumbs u

I noticed them, but it was a shame to see how many had brittle pages :sorry:

I just listed a bunch of GA books on eBay -- for auction with 99-cent starting bids.

Lots of cool stuff (Xela comics, Miss Fury, Blonde Phantom, etc.), and here is the link to my larger post in the eBay marketplace forum.

Great stuff mate! The Xelas are right up my alley...will definitely keep an eye on a couple of these. (thumbs u

I just listed a bunch of GA books on eBay -- for auction with 99-cent starting bids.

Lots of cool stuff (Xela comics, Miss Fury, Blonde Phantom, etc.), and here is the link to my larger post in the eBay marketplace forum.

Looking over your links - great job! I wish every Ebay seller put as much detail and effort into their listings.