• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age marketplace links
8 8

1,588 posts in this topic

Gang, there is a really nice Action Comics #21 CGC 5.5 white pages for sale in the marketplace at a reduced price in case anyone has any interest.

Thanks for looking!

Link.

Hi, I am selling a bunch of Golden Age comics on eBay this week. Here is my post in the appropriate marketplace section.

Briefly, the titles include: Suspense Comics #8, An Earth Man on Venus, Attack on Planet Mars, Cow Puncher, The Saint, Jungle Thrills, The Fighting Yank, Startling Comics, and comics that contain PHANTOM LADY and MISS FURY stories. Publishers include Star, Avon, and Nedor. Noteworthy cover artists include L.B. Cole, Wally Wood, Alex Schomburg, Graham Ingels, and Jack Kamen.

Edited by Doohickamabob

Hi, I am selling a bunch of Golden Age comics on eBay this week. Here is my post in the appropriate marketplace section.

Briefly, the titles include: Startling Comics #8, An Earth Man on Venus, Attack on Planet Mars, Cow Puncher, The Saint, Jungle Thrills, The Fighting Yank, Startling Comics, and comics that contain PHANTOM LADY and MISS FURY stories. Publishers include Star, Avon, and Nedor. Noteworthy cover artists include L.B. Cole, Wally Wood, Alex Schomburg, Graham Ingels, and Jack Kamen.

I don't see a Startling Comics #8.

Briefly, the titles include: Startling Comics #8, An Earth Man on Venus, Attack on Planet Mars, Cow Puncher, The Saint, Jungle Thrills, The Fighting Yank, Startling Comics, and comics that contain PHANTOM LADY and MISS FURY stories. Publishers include Star, Avon, and Nedor. Noteworthy cover artists include L.B. Cole, Wally Wood, Alex Schomburg, Graham Ingels, and Jack Kamen.

I don't see a Startling Comics #8.

Ooops, brain cramp. I meant to say (and have edited it thusly) SUSPENSE Comics #8. Sorry about that, chief.