• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

This could be an interesting one.....both of these books sold for approx.$45,000. The Tec 33 graders notes : small amount of glue and color touch.

Which one would you choose, AND why?

1520877-tec33.jpg

........................or

1520877-motion.jpg

This is like taking candy from a baby (for me)....the pay copy of MPFW #1 featuring the 1st appearance of Subby vs. an improperly labeled restored Tec 33?

MFPW by a country mile!

1520877-motion.jpg.4dbf8d924345bfcb568870dedb22796c.jpg

hello all...

small amount of glue, I can concede/live with on a GA book IF it is from the binding process and not added after the fact...however, how does a book with ANY color touch get a blue?

would still take the tec 33, but questions that need answers?

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

Personally I think this is the toughest one yet. I don't know that I'd want to spend that sort of money on a blue label book with color touch and glue. And the MPWF Pay copy is a very cool book. (I almost bid on it actually) But guide value on the 'Tec 33 is almost $50k and guide value on the MPWF is only $28k. Its close but I think for the same price I'd take the 'Tec 33.

Yes Id take the MPFW . T his book is virtually 1 of a kind. Its high grade. Its a first app of a Major character.It is unrestored. There are many Tec 33s out there.

Many many more than MPFW.This is the one instance and Only instance where subby beats out the bat.

Yes Id take the MPFW . T his book is virtually 1 of a kind. Its high grade. Its a first app of a Major character.It is unrestored. There are many Tec 33s out there.

Many many more than MPFW.This is the one instance and Only instance where subby beats out the bat.

Agreed it is just to rare.

Agreed it is just to rare.

And too cool! MPFW for me, please! grin.gif

You can always find a tec 33. A MPFW particularly the pay copy is a once in a lifetime opportunity without question.

For Fuelman it would be a twice in a lifetime!

Fuely has the pay copy?

sorry.gif Just one of the regular copies.

This could be an interesting one.....both of these books sold for approx.$45,000. The Tec 33 graders notes : small amount of glue and color touch.

Which one would you choose, AND why?

1520877-tec33.jpg

........................or

1520877-motion.jpg

This is like taking candy from a baby (for me)....the pay copy of MPFW #1 featuring the 1st appearance of Subby vs. an improperly labeled restored Tec 33?

MFPW by a country mile!

DETECTIVE COMICS 33