• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

That don't make no sense.

hello all...

for me, I already own all the books on shelf 3, except the double actions (and I will soon own 1/2 of a supes 1), which don't outweigh shelf 4 for me...so, I went with the action 1-10 first (supes to me is more desireable than pre bat tecs, except issue 1, which I already have)....so makes sense to me...now, if current possessions are not counted, then naturally shelf 3 is the "Bomb" smile.gif

rick

Edited by Detective27kid

That don't make no sense.

hello all...

for me, I already own all the books on shelf 3, except the double actions (and I will soon own 1/2 of a supes 1), which don't outweigh shelf 4 for me...so, I went with the action 1-10 first (supes to me is more desireable than pre bat tecs, except issue 1, which I already have)....so makes sense to me...now, if current possessions are not counted, then naturally shelf 3 is the "Bomb" smile.gif

rick

thanks for clarifying! I thought Bizarro Rick had shown up on the boards when you didn't pick Tec 27! insane.gif

Anyone who doesn't put column #1 first should get a strike from the mods.

I think column #5 goes last because that Double Action is just a fake mock-up, and the other three books don't have enough oomph to sustain the grouping.

Anyone who doesn't put column #1 first should get a strike from the mods.

27_laughing.gif

The first colum is easy and I think there will be consensus on the second. Not so sure what'll happen after that.

OK Gents...both of these super high grade non-keys sold for exactly $27,600 in 2005. Which one would you choose, and why ????

1609328-action25.jpg

...............or

1609328-bat6.jpg

for me, I could find a far better use of $27,600 then either of these 2 books, but if I had to choose, I would go with the Bat !

1609328-bat6.jpg.d07646d8fcdb53a39d5cacde3318b919.jpg

More variety in the choices than I thought there might be.