• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

hmmm....I would take the Larson MMC5 8.0 (Gerber's copy, I believe)...there is only 1 Larson 8.0 MMC5...but there are many more chances to replace the other 6 books in approx conditions, and I believe the desired retail is approx the same...

rick

The six books... cloud9.gif

I'll be sticking with my six. In fact, I'll be soon adding a seventh. headbang.gif

wise choice, remember, it doesn't matter what we think, it is what you think!

I'll be sticking with my six. In fact, I'll be soon adding a seventh. headbang.gif

wise choice, remember, it doesn't matter what we think, it is what you thing!

True Rick, but I certainly respect and like to hear what other collectors think. thumbsup2.gif

Edited by dizzyfoxx

Hey Dizzy - changed my mind I think you should give up the six for a Spawn #1.

I seem to have one here if interested 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Now THAT"S what I'm talkin' about... yay.gifsign-funnypost.gif

Hey Dizzy - changed my mind I think you should give up the six for a Spawn #1.

I seem to have one here if interested 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I will do you spawn 1, 2 ,and 11!

ha, top that!

rick

hmmm....I would take the Larson MMC5 8.0 (Gerber's copy, I believe)...there is only 1 Larson 8.0 MMC5...but there are many more chances to replace the other 6 books in approx conditions, and I believe the desired retail is approx the same...

rick

Larson MMC#5 for me. Love those others books but I would slowly acquire each of them over time for the same reasons Rick mentioned.

rick

Larson MMC#5 for me. Love those others books but I would slowly acquire each of them over time for the same reasons Rick mentioned.

SS and I are on the same page!...

rick

rick

rick

I must be on a different page, but we're all in the same book. 1grouphug.gif

rick

rick

I must be on a different page, but we're all in the same book. 1grouphug.gif

thumbsup2.gif

The year was 2005, and both books sold for exactly $16,100. Which one would you choose, and why ????

...............or

1760445-all-star.jpg

I really like Whiz 1, but a Mile High All Star would be dreamy! cloud9.gif

I'll take Mr. Church's old book.