• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

MF 52 is one of the Granddaddys of all GA...tec 29 (and I am a tec guy) is not even in the same game!

rick

I must respectfully, but whole-heartedly disagree. confused-smiley-013.gif

MF 52 is one of the Granddaddys of all GA...tec 29 (and I am a tec guy) is not even in the same game!

rick

Hes Right. MF52 isnt a grandaddy. Its a Daddy !

Certainly more important than Tec 29 and Much more valuable too!

rick

Hes Right. MF52 isnt a grandaddy. Its a Daddy !

Certainly more important than Tec 29 and Much more valuable too!

Even if I'm a Tec guy, I'd have to agree with you and with Rick and Bill on this one. MF 52 certainly is a "bigger key" and certainly more important then Tec 29. It's the first appearance of the Spectre vs. Batman's 2nd cover..

Both sold for approx $70,000 within the past 2 years.......which one would you choose, and why ????

PS.....please help contribute to this post with some of your comparisons as well...sometimes I think I'm running out of bright ideas tongue.gif

1727988-sen1.jpg

..............or

1727988-ht1.jpg

1727988-ht1.jpg.20f3f53f3937904349abcf7599a6b818.jpg

Both sold for approx $70,000 within the past 2 years.......which one would you choose, and why ????

PS.....please help contribute to this post with some of your comparisons as well...sometimes I think I'm running out of bright ideas tongue.gif

1727988-sen1.jpg

..............or

1727988-ht1.jpg

No contest IMO... Torchy all the way! The Human Torch has had such a larger impact on the nostalgia and historical significance of the Golden Age and is a much more enjoyable and entertaining superhero character. And to own his first issue of his first title in unrestored condition, is a very special feat. cool.gif

I have to go with the DC title....I think WW is one of the most underated GA titles out there, and a 9.4 is sweet...now, I am slowly starting to appreciate timelys, but until then, make mine PB&J

rick

You keep posting some real tough ones. I would go for the Human Torch because of the dust shadow on the Sensation. Both are really nice but at the end of the day, the Human Torch looks nicer to me.
Same here

No contest IMO... Torchy all the way! The Human Torch has had such a larger impact on the nostalgia and historical significance of the Golden Age and is a much more enjoyable and entertaining superhero character. And to own his first issue of his first title in unrestored condition, is a very special feat. cool.gif

Wha.....?!?!

Has to be the Torch for me too.

A great cover.

PS Was wondering earlier today what had happened to this thread.

I'd suggest that there are a lot of potential match-ups in the upcoming Heritage signature auction.