• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I guess I would have to take the Flash, only because there is such a disparity between conditioned copies...there are 3 bat 1 in 9.0 and a dozen+ more in "high grade", but there is only one MH Flash 1, and the next highest grade is a lone 8.5, then a couple of 6.5s then vg or lower...true, Flash is not at the same popularity level as Batman, but it is a more desirable book for me

gator

I'm with the gator on this one. (thumbs u

well, it has been rumored we share the same brain!

hm ... :eek: ... :o

transit times in shipping back and forth is the only real drawback.... bill is such a genious, he can spare 1/3 of his brain and that makes me smarter than the entire LSU campus!

gator

Where does that leave Billy Parker? (shrug)

good question...I guess the fact that parker is a grad, and not currently on campus, would help me out...because we all know parker is a dern genious compared to me , too

It otay yous still be's smartest than me Rick! ;)

48272-Buckwheatavatar.jpg.22fce810ce8c05969c03ead1793ab92c.jpg

similar to what point5 said, sorry I didn't read your post 1st, not trying to steal your thunder!

None stolen. (thumbs u And anyway, good to have some backup as I prepare for this life-changing investment! lol

That would be one hell of a down payment for a house!

I guess I would have to take the Flash, only because there is such a disparity between conditioned copies...there are 3 bat 1 in 9.0 and a dozen+ more in "high grade", but there is only one MH Flash 1, and the next highest grade is a lone 8.5, then a couple of 6.5s then vg or lower...true, Flash is not at the same popularity level as Batman, but it is a more desirable book for me

gator

I'm with the boyz on this one (thumbs u

gator

We three need to stick together

I'm having a hard time choosing :pullhair: The Flash is so pretty, a Mile High, and very tough in any kind of high grade. The Batman 1 is, well, Batman 1 (and I really want one).

Fortunately, in this play world we are living in, I happen to $600,000 lying around...

Would you be so kind as to wrap them both up for me?

gator

:kidaround: (as long as I am Moe)

I'm having a hard time choosing :pullhair: The Flash is so pretty, a Mile High, and very tough in any kind of high grade. The Batman 1 is, well, Batman 1 (and I really want one).

Fortunately, in this play world we are living in, I happen to $600,000 lying around...

Would you be so kind as to wrap them both up for me?

:signfunny:

gator

Sorry Curly, no can do. Larry and I discussed this already.

gator

Sorry Curly, no can do. Larry and I discussed this already.

:sumo:

gator

Can I tag along :):hi:

gator

bring sheena :baiting:

I'd choose the Flash #1. All things being equal, I'd just rather own that comic than Batman #1. I've never collected Batman, so I just wouldn't be interested.

Sure would be weird to own a comic that's worth more than my HOUSE. lol

gator

I don't know she doesn't look very much like Jessica Biel to me :baiting:

gator

that's true (of course, neither does bridget, that is the point!)...now, read your emails I sent you

Edited by Detective27Kid

gator

that's true (of course, neither does bridget, that is the point!)...now, read your emails I sent you

lol True that brother!

Emails checked and responded to ;)

gator

Absolutely, you will have to choose between Shemp and Joe though.

Both restored keys sold for about $15,500 within the past 18 months. Which one would you choose, and why ????

I love both of those books, and they are right in my collecting range, so this is a very tough one.

I've never owned a Whiz 2(1), so that is a strong draw. Howver, Superman #1 is such an iconic book and a better investment.....so I will take the Supey.