• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

"It's beginning to feel a lot like Crippen, la dee dah hmm hmm"....

both of these killer pre-Robin Crippen Tecs sold for approx $17,500 in 2006. Which one would you choose, and why ????

I prefer the #31.

But I need a #35 to complete a pre-Robin Tec run

AA 16 for me based on the simple fact that it is an important GA key book. Even though this copy of AA 16 is rather ugly looking, I am also biased since i already have a copy of Suspense #1 and certainly not looking for another.

On the 2 pre-Robin 'Tec's, however, even though I already have an issue 31 and need a 35, I would still take the 31 on the basis that it will continue to have higher relative demand going forward.

I will never, ever buy another Whiz #2, so even though extensive resto on a 5.0 sounds pretty harsh I'd take it in a second.

In fact whenever you have a Whiz #2 as a choice, just automatically put me down for the other one.

don't keep us hanging Sean! There is obviously a story we can all learn from here.....it's Ok, you are amongst your peers :foryou:

now take a deep breath....and tell us the damn story!

Steve

Wow, he must have really been Whizzed on. :eek: