• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

OK accomplished GA collectors....this one should test your very heart and soul.....both sold for a blended average of $12,000 back in 2002/03. Which one would you choose, and why ????

Steve

If its for investment the mc 9.If its which I like better its the fantastic 3.Such a cool classic robot cover.

Dennis

Definitely the Church AA 16.

Previous quiz: Four Color 4 (may be biased since I actually bought this one).

It's all good (thumbs u

You're giving your actual answer while we're just stating our hypothetical answer.

I would like to hear from some of the BIG GA guys like Bill, Gator, and Steve Showcase-4

With no option for having the Action assessed by several 3rd party experts......AA16.

If the Action could be examined, and the experts agreed that the book could have the tear seals removed, and that no other work was done that would trigger a PLOD if sent to CGC.......and therefore the end result would be the Action 1 would likely recieve a CGC blue label / no graders notes 7.0 (my assesment of true grade) with OW pages..........then I would choose the Action in less then 1/2 a second.

Steve