• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

I'd take both the Wow and the Adventure, but that's my 2c .

Which would you choose?

Both bought in the last week by a very discerning collector from Texas for about the same amount of dough...

detective33.jpg

superman4.jpg

Which would you choose?

Both bought in the last week by a very discerning collector from Texas for about the same amount of dough...

detective33.jpg

superman4.jpg

The Origin of Batman with exceptionally yummy PQ crushes that Superman zzz ..... :foryou:

...no contest!

guess I'll buck the trend, I'll take the SF Supes #4, DC Supes/Bats Reilly's hardly ever come up for sale. I'd LOVE to have that early Supes Reilly. the 'Tec is awesome as well, but I'll take the pedigree. :)

I don't know Richard. Maybe you should keep the Supe and sell the Tec 33 :whistle::grin:

That is just about the same as keeping both ;)

Which would you choose?

detective33.jpg

superman4.jpg

Although I love, and covet, both books..the Tec is a no brainer for me. I mean, I am nothing if not a disciple of Batman, and 33 is about the third coolest Batman comic on the planet!

Which would you choose?

I'd take the Superman 4

Says the man with Tec 27 as his avatar :baiting: