• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

AF 15 :sumo:

Me too. If I were going to pay $80,000 for a comic book, it would have to be one that has a big upside. The AF 15 does.

Me too. If I were going to pay $80,000 for a comic book, it would have to be one that has a big upside. The AF 15 does.

I guess if your buying strictly for investment only purposes maybe but an AF#15 a year ago in that grade was selling for what 40% less? Who knows what the MF#53 would fetch today and its irreplacable. If you need an AF#15 you can just go down to the corner store and get one.

think I would go with Marvel 1 ...history and sig... the Subby is a cool ped, but nothing to write home about (unless you are ciorac)

Subby #1.

Detached Cover :sick:

I'd take a low grade Marvel 1 over the Subby 1, but that detached cover is a big negative which makes me favor the Subby. But I guess you could get the Marvel 1 restored...

think I would go with Marvel 1 ...history and sig... the Subby is a cool ped, but nothing to write home about (unless you are ciorac)

:acclaim:

Subby 1, since it fits so well in my current focus

This is really a tough choice. At first I want to grab the Subby because of the grade and the cool pedigree but I think the buyer grossly overpaid for it. Probably going to have to go with the MC#1 on this one even though I do not like the detached cover.