• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Which one would you choose ????
2 2

5,844 posts in this topic

Showcase 4 in a hearbeat!

Thanks Ronaldo :foryou:...I think you're kinda cute too :luhv: :luhv:

I don't know about ronaldo :baiting:, but you might could say that about his gal

rick

Edited by Detective27Kid

Let's match up some Silver and Gold---- because it's my thread, so I can do whatever I want :makepoint:

Both sold within the past 18 months or so for approx. $17,000. Which one would you choose, and why ???

Showcase 4 for me...that name is just too cool to pass up!

Steve

Neither. I hate both of them. :cool:

Edited by CarolinaComix

Without hesitation, the Tec # 31.

Highest graded. Good page quality. Awesome cover. What's not to like?

hold on cowboy!

Highest graded doesnt mean BEST Existing. Theres at least one better copy (Dentist?) and maybe more unslabbed as of today. So jumping on this 8.0 for that reason would be premature.

This Cowboy is sticking to his guns. Tec 31 please.

Without hesitation, the Tec # 31.

Highest graded. Good page quality. Awesome cover. What's not to like?

hold on cowboy!

Highest graded doesnt mean BEST Existing. Theres at least one better copy (Dentist?) and maybe more unslabbed as of today. So jumping on this 8.0 for that reason would be premature.

This Cowboy is sticking to his guns. Tec 31 please.

Me too. I'll take the Tec 31. That big chunk missing from the 27 is a turnoff. Plus the 31 is worth more $.

Edited by CarolinaComix

AllAmerican16GA-1.jpg

Adventure40GA-1.jpg

I remember the first time he posted those, my jaw dropped to the floor! Amazing enough, it just happened again! BZ, those books of yours are really quite stunning. Your collection is about as diverse and extensive as one can get. If you ever want help rebagging I will bring the Mylars, full back and white gloves.

:golfclap: