• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So, what is your highest count for a single issue?

105 posts in this topic

100 copies of Batman:LODK #1. foreheadslap.gif Seemed like a good idea at the time. First new Batman title in decades. At least I only paid 90 cents each for them.

is that the book with 5 different background colors? if so might have to readjust my list insane.gif

4, I believe.

Deathlok, just how many do ya own now???

Well, I gathered just the slabs. Counting the raw copies is a lot more time consuming considering I may not find them all.

Anyway, I only have 14 slabs, and GROWING!!!

at25slabs.jpg

CGC 9.8 OW-W

CGC 9.6 W

CGC 9.4 W

CGC 9.4 OW SS (George Perez)

CGC 9.2 OW Western Penn

CGC 8.5 W

CGC 8.5 OW-W Rich Buckler signed outer slab

CGC 8.5 OW-W

CGC 8.0 OW-W

CGC 7.5 OW Western Penn

CGC 7.0 OW-W

CGC 7.5 OW

PGX 8.5 OW

CGG 6.5 OW-W

Deathlok, just how many do ya own now???

Well, I gathered just the slabs. Counting the raw copies is a lot more time consuming considering I may not find them all.

Anyway, I only have 14 slabs, and GROWING!!!

at25slabs.jpg

CGC 9.8 OW-W

CGC 9.6 W

CGC 9.4 W

CGC 9.4 OW SS (George Perez)

CGC 9.2 OW Western Penn

CGC 8.5 W

CGC 8.5 OW-W Rich Buckler signed outer slab

CGC 8.5 OW-W

CGC 8.0 OW-W

CGC 7.5 OW Western Penn

CGC 7.0 OW-W

CGC 7.5 OW

PGX 8.5 OW

CGG 6.5 OW-W

Nice!

Star Wars #1 1977 (6 copies) and 4 copies of the Amazing Spider-man annual with alt wedding covers, the number escapes me.

These are all pretty much mint, except the ones that aren't smile.gif

Hmmm.... I believe it would be Adventure Comics #415 at three copies I have a bunch of duplicate copies kicking around but most of those were recent mistaken double purchases and promptly went in my for sale stacks.

I am such a sucker for Adventure Comics #415

Three copies of House of Mystery #319 ("Death" of I, Vampire)...CGC 9.4, 9.6, and 9.8. Upgrades foreheadslap.gif

When I was on the Modern binge, it was common for me to purchase up to 10 copies at a time. Needless to say, that halted quickly as I ran out of room.

I have well over 10.000 comics and only a few dupes

I really, really hate dupes, when I get a dupe in, I try my best to get rid of it as soon as possible, most of the time I use them as freebies.

...I'm going for complete series, no room for dupes there.

But for some weird reason I have 7 copies of ASM v2 #36... I can't stop buying this book. This was the first ASM book I have ever bought and it made me collect the entire series (both V1 and V2) and I still want more of them..

Same with ASM 440 - 441...I have 5 copies of each and always buy them when I run across them... confused-smiley-013.gif