• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

USER ID DISCLOSURE...WHO ARE YOU?

644 posts in this topic

you should list all the other board members who have yet to disclose and shame them.

That's not my intention.

If they choose not take part, that's their choice.

I must say I am somewhat nonplussed that some of the big cahooners around here have totally chosen to snub this thread.

Not picking on anyone, but all the Lawyers stand out for a start.

When you look at who is on the list, you can see the real players.

Respect to them for a distinct lack of arrogance hail.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

I've disclosed more personal information on this board in the last five years then any ten people in this thread. I need to repeat it for those who can't figure out how to use the search function? screwy.gif

Same can be said about FFB as well as Esq.

Paging The Department Of Redundancy Department!

You could get arrested in many states for your indecent disclosure. poke2.gif

you should list all the other board members who have yet to disclose and shame them.

That's not my intention.

I must say I am somewhat nonplussed that some of the big cahooners around here have totally chosen to snub this thread.

893applaud-thumb.gif

I've disclosed more personal information on this board in the last five years then any ten people in this thread. I need to repeat it for those who can't figure out how to use the search function? screwy.gif

Don't know what his problem is confused-smiley-013.gif

No-one wants him to post sorry.gif

After all, as he says, we know far too much about him..what else is there? 893blahblah.gif

Surprised he feels he needs to speak up for the Lawyers blush.gif

I've disclosed more personal information on this board in the last five years then any ten people in this thread.

Well...jolly good for you Sir! acclaim.gif

Now step away from the thread 893naughty-thumb.gif....nothing for you here sumo.gif

Heres the thing smartass:

When you make baiting comments like this...

"I must say I am somewhat nonplussed that some of the big cahooners around here have totally chosen to snub this thread. Not picking on anyone, but all the Lawyers stand out for a start. When you look at who is on the list, you can see the real players. Respect to them for a distinct lack of arrogance"

...then you're going to get some feedback you may not like. Constantly baiting the people that are not posting is childish. You've done it one to many times and now you're being called on it (just like you wanted). Grow up. Have your little love in, but lay off the baiting of people that haven't posted. Your thread is one good way for people to get to know each other, but not the only way. The only problem with this thread is you.

That's not my intention.

893applaud-thumb.gif

insane.gif

I've disclosed more personal information on this board in the last five years then any ten people in this thread.

Now step away from the thread 893naughty-thumb.gif....nothing for you here sumo.gif

"I must say I am somewhat nonplussed that some of the big cahooners around here have totally chosen to snub this thread. Not picking on anyone, but all the Lawyers stand out for a start. When you look at who is on the list, you can see the real players. Respect to them for a distinct lack of arrogance"

...then you're going to get some feedback you may not like. Constantly baiting the people that are not posting is childish. You've done it one to many times and now you're being called on it (just like you wanted). Grow up. Have your little love in, but lay off the baiting of people that haven't posted. Your thread is one good way for people to get to know each other, but not the only way. The only problem with this thread is you.

Well said. thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

You were the one that started this CHUM-P.

No-one asked you for your opinion. screwy.gif

This thread is for members to post their Bios, not for sad sacks like you to voice doom & gloom sorry.gif, and speak for your Lawyers friends, who I'm pretty sure can speak for themselves, and indeed are well capable of doing so.

So go away little man, and do what you do best...somewhere else.

I'm sure you know what that is. insane.gif

I suggest you drop the 'nacious' from your Bio...Pug will do just fine foreheadslap.gif

Capiche? hi.gif

Love & Hugs from this Love-Inn

Tom flowerred.gif

gossip.gifOldGuy is a highly respected, and well-known member of these boards. thumbsup2.gif

BTW Happy Birthday!

Thanks Mike, for your good wishes, and for the heads up.

But I don't care if he's God Almighty, he messes with me...he goes in the Grinder!

Good Burger...Great Movie 27_laughing.gif

Don't mess with Old Guy. sumo.gif

He was one of the first recipients (and well deserved) of a CGCBCPA badge. He's has board cred measured in megatons.

badgesall.jpg

By the way.....Master Chief will be getting his shortly.

A little known fact about Old Guy: he isn't so old gossip.gif

Well known fact about Old Guy: he is a bit cantankerous, but we love him anyway (like that old cranky old uncle that gives you a dollar whenver he comes visiting).

thumbsup2.gif

You were the one that started this CHUM-P.

No-one asked you for your opinion. screwy.gif

This thread is for members to post their Bios, not for sad sacks like you to voice doom & gloom sorry.gif, and speak for your Lawyers friends, who I'm pretty sure can speak for themselves, and indeed are well capable of doing so.

So go away little man, and do what you do best...somewhere else.

I'm sure you know what that is. insane.gif

I suggest you drop the 'nacious' from your Bio...Pug will do just fine foreheadslap.gif

Capiche? hi.gif

Love & Hugs from this Love-Inn

Tom flowerred.gif

Tom,

I hope you have a great weekend. thumbsup2.gif

Regards,

Brian

PS - As to the 'nacious' and 'Pug' issues, you'll have to petition Arch as I have no control over that. It was neither put there by me nor can I edit it.

If you really want someone to participate in this thread just PM them, but there is no reason to pressure this type of disclosure.

You are turning this into a fascist exercise and not respecting peoples' free choice.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with not sharing a bio in this thread, however brief...you are being aggressive and there is no need.

Btw, I appreciate your efforts in keeping this thread on track, but remember that you are just some random guy on a message board.

We've had a number of these 'who are you' threads over the years. I know I've typed my bio half a dozen times at least. After awhile, it becomes a real decision about whether one wants to type it yet again. I understand where both of you are coming from. Old Guy doesn't have the patience to do yet another thread. Meanwhile, Alex feels protective of this thread.

Best thing to do is live and let live.

Alex - stop bating board members who don't want to participate. If you did this 'who are you' thing again to foster good will, then calling out people and professions is not a good way to do so.

For those who don't want to participate, don't take the bait. Just let the thread run its course. It is an interesting way to refresh knowledge on the longtime members and meet the newer ones.

You may now return to your infighting, if you so desire.

-- Joanna