• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

I'm going to mid ohio this weekend so don't hold them unless you know the grades and what you're looking to get ballpark, I will probably be broke anyway.

I'm going to mid ohio this weekend so don't hold them unless you know the grades and what you're looking to get ballpark, I will probably be broke anyway.

Don't worry. I'm away for the next few days anyway so they are not going anywhere. I'll check with you when we both return. Good hunting!

So then . . . this thread needs to be moved. sumo.gif

Oh, but you're not the board police as you said earlier, right? yeahok.gif

Arch, do whatever you feel is appropriate.

No, I am not. But I do have an opinion, and I'll speak it when and where I see fit. sumo.gif

No, I am not. But I do have an opinion, and I'll speak it when and where I see fit. sumo.gif

Fine, you've said it. Everyone knows it. How about not ruining this thread any more than it has been and let us post books for forumites to buy.

Fine, you've said it. Everyone knows it. How about not ruining this thread any more than it has been and let us post books for forumites to buy.

After you tell me whose selling thread this actually is . . . grin.gif

Btw, my comments here do not in any way "ruin" this thread. They are both civil and accurate.

After you tell me whose selling thread this actually is . . . grin.gif

Btw, my comments here do not in any way "ruin" this thread. They are both civil and accurate.

This thread was created by Donut on behalf of the both of us.

I did not say the comment was uncivil. I will dispute the accuracy. The point I raised was the repetitious aspect of it which this discussion is contributing, so lets please stop it and allow books to be posted.

flowerred.gif Lets all have a drink and cool off now. I'm halfway through a bottle of wine, and this argument is kinda silly now.....of course everything seems silly now....I love alcohol....(Silvers, if your reading this, alcohol is bad...very very bad) insane.gif

edit: just realized I said "now" a lot in this post. I wonder why that is?

"Silly arguing"...I much agree. Too much venom around here in the last day or so, and it's made this forum an extremely depressing place to visit. Hope we can all cool down and get in touch with the holiday spirit, one way or another.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. flowerred.gif

"Silly arguing"...I much agree. Too much venom around here in the last day or so, and it's made this forum an extremely depressing place to visit. Hope we can all cool down and get in touch with the holiday spirit, one way or another.

Happy Thanksgiving, all. flowerred.gif

Agree flowerred.gif

After all the madness that resulted from this thread, I thought

I'd let people know that I have received the two books from the now

infamous Western Missouri Collection that I bought from Mr. Donut.

acclaim.gif

The books are very nice!

Feel free to resume flaming each other stooges.gif

Joker--