• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Western Missouri Collection - New 3,000 Book Original Owner Collection Found

445 posts in this topic

Fine copy of Showcase 55. Origin Dr. Fate and Hourman, first solo Silver Age appearance of the Golden Age Green Lantern, first Silver Age appearance of Solomon Grundy. Slight spider creases on spine, slight scuffs at edge and corners. $60

showcase055.jpg

F/VF copy of Marvel Premiere 3, first solo Bronze Age Dr. Strange book. Barry Smith cover/artwork. Corner crease top left corner, some spider creases on spine at staples. $25

marvelpremiere003.jpg

F/F+ copy of Marvel Premiere 4, Bronze Age Dr. Strange book. Barry Smith/Frank Brunner artwork. Small spider creases at staple, small chip from bottom right corner. $10

marvelpremiere004.jpg

Journey Into Mystery #83, Origin & 1st app, The Mighty Thor, solid copy, VG (some might say VG+), $970

1511510-JIM83.jpg

NOTE: Goes to a local convention on Sunday if not sold.

Did you see David's WTB Thread? poke2.gif

If you two really don't want to deal with each other i would be more than happy to intermediate grin.gif

Lets see. You have it marked at $970, he has $1000 to spend. I can see a nice earner in there for me acclaim.gif

Principles over profit any day and every day for me. wink.gif