• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metro's high grade Batman 1-19 find...

81 posts in this topic

Man, It is so tuff to find Key Goldenage books unrestored.

This threads reminding me of that again, and again and again

I have a slightly different take.

This thread reminds me of how tough it is to find Raw key unrestored books priced properly graded to my standards.

Come to think of it I knew there was a reason I rarely buy a raw book.

hello all...

Just heard from Vincent that that bat 2-19 sold....bummer, as I did not even get to know the price, so I will just have to live vicariously through the collection I am putting together for my customer

rick

hello all...

Just heard from Vincent that that bat 2-19 sold....bummer, as I did not even get to know the price, so I will just have to live vicariously through the collection I am putting together for my customer

rick

Yes, but we will be offering the nice unrestored Detective #27 that came with the Bat run.

S

hello all...

rick

Yes, but we will be offering the nice unrestored Detective #27 that came with the Bat run.

S

hello all...

wow...Stephen, did you sell the unrestored one from last month? is this the same one, or a new one...details, please smile.gif

rick

hello all...

rick

S

hello all...

wow...Stephen, did you sell the unrestored one from last month? is this the same one, or a new one...details, please smile.gif

rick

New one.

S

If It is a 6.0 or better I will get a 2nd mortgage.

flowerred.gif I can help......loan officer with Wells Fargo - the nations #1 lender for 15 years in a row! 20 years in the lending business

PM me for all your mortgage needs!

Steve Meyer.....ah, ah, I mean Showcase-4

Stephen- What is the condition of the #27?

The book is a sold Fine.

If it's sold already, why are you talking it up? poke2.gif

Did we say the Det 27 had been sold? It has not even been offered for sale as of yet. It will be scanned later today.

S

Now I get it. I meant to say it is a solid Fine, not a sold Fine. My mistake.

S

Stephen- What is the condition of the #27?

The book is a sold Fine.

If it's sold already, why are you talking it up? poke2.gif

Did we say the Det 27 had been sold? It has not even been offered for sale as of yet. It will be scanned later today.

S

Now I get it. I meant to say it is a solid Fine, not a sold Fine. My mistake.

S

Steve;

On these boards here, you have to learned to look on the humourous side of things before you look on the serious side of things. I thought the teasing icon would have been an immediate give away that tth2 was just kidding you.

BTW: Will you be posting the scan of the 'Tec #27 up on these boards for us to drool over? cloud9.gif