• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

If not i will reveal all the details.

Time to...

Spill-the-beans-L.jpg

I want to, beleive me. However i am not the only party involved in this deal (yes it gets worse) as well as not wanting to fan the fire anymore and kill whatever goodwill is left between myself and Hearald once and for all.

Time to...

Spill-the-beans-L.jpg

I want to, beleive me. However i am not the only party involved in this deal (yes it gets worse) as well as not wanting to fan the fire anymore and kill whatever goodwill is left between myself and Hearald once and for all.

Looks like the goodwill left when you mailed the books out and he didnt pay.

anyone else getting razzed by a certain forum member for not believing their "mail mixup" story?

i never razzed u ..i just replied to ur message

but anyway im making this my last post here

anfeild fox will get paid as via my pm

beyonder will also get paid , as i didnt know payment hadnt reached him,i sent him a us mo, which cant be cashed in canada, he sent it back to me, and i hadnt known he hadnt received my 2nd payment

anyone who has something invested will be taken care of and anyone else whos still wishes to complete transactions with me i will

any one who is pissed at me im sorry

and i will take care of it

Time to...

Spill-the-beans-L.jpg

Please keep us informed and let us know if H2G makes good. Either way I am sure his activities have blacklisted him in the minds of many forumites.

Perhaps a username change is in order for H2G. My suggestion would be Wimpy, that way his sig line could say, "I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a comic book today."

This is quite irresponsible behavior. I wouldn't dream of asking a board member to send me books before I paid for them, nor would I post takeit.gif with no intention of paying in a timely manner or at least the courtesy of a PM (or several) before the situation escalates into a thread like this. Where else can you get a product before you pay for it or have someone hold something indefinitely for you? We are lucky to have a place other than Feebay and our LCS to purchase books for our collection. I for one am thankful for a forum like this and hope that one bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch/barrel.

I for one am thankful for a forum like this and hope that one bad apple doesn't spoil the bunch/barrel.

Ditto. Although relatively new here and not exactly making major transactions, I love every transaction that I have been a part of thus far. This place is a great resource and beyond that this little dude right here:

takeit.gif

...is a privilege and no doubt the coolest little graemlin on the net.

Normally I would say that this person was deserving the benefit of the doubt -- especially since I recently was a bit flaky with a board member in getting a check to them. Problem here is that this is the 5th time (and counting) there appears to be a problem. At the very least, Herald, you gotta come on, take responsibility, and get the people paid ASAP, or stop buying books.

I agree with Foolkiller. Stop buying books already! He must have one of those compulsive buying disorders. Buys everything he sees!

I work for a large bank. I hear stories all day long about checks bouncing, bills lost in the mail, etc.. It's all bunk. I can smell a bulle story all the way over here...He can't stop buying and we all (yes all of us) keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. That should end now. He makes good on everything ASAP or he gets banned until he makes things right. If this was one book or one event it would be a different story. There is a pattern of abuse in front of our eyes. Ebay lets people pull all kind of junk and they allow it. We need to stop this type of stuff in it's tracks. Pay up or get off these boards. I just read all the thread again. He seems to be a bad buyer and bad shipper. Amazing, just amazing. What next?

I agree with Foolkiller. Stop buying books already! He must have one of those compulsive buying disorders. Buys everything he sees!

I work for a large bank. I hear stories all day long about checks bouncing, bills lost in the mail, etc.. It's all bunk. I can smell a bulle story all the way over here...He can't stop buying and we all (yes all of us) keep giving him the benefit of the doubt. That should end now. He makes good on everything ASAP or he gets banned until he makes things right. If this was one book or one event it would be a different story. There is a pattern of abuse in front of our eyes. Ebay lets people pull all kind of junk and they allow it. We need to stop this type of stuff in it's tracks. Pay up or get off these boards. I just read all the thread again. He seems to be a bad buyer and bad shipper. Amazing, just amazing. What next?

And I agree with nochips! It is one thing to have to put up with that kind of BS on eBay...but on this board it should be TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE! sumo.gif

sign-rantpost.gif What drew me into the boards was the possibility of meeting quality collectors like myself to talk about and do business with concerning our passion. You build that trust through time and good dealings with those you talk to and do business with. You make a promise to buy- YOU PAY! No money- don't offer to buy. H2G needs to man up and pay his debts ASAP if he wants to salvage what is left of his name. I hope he does, though I will not do business with him. gossip.gif

yay.gifChris

I hope H2G gets everything corrected...otherwise this could get messy. This goes to show just how tolerant we are of one another...we all know stuff happens...but as FK indicated we need to fess up and get it corrected.

This thread has been surprisingly fair despite the fact that people continue to come forth. I hope everyone's situations are resolved amicably and quickly.

sign-rantpost.gif What drew me into the boards was the possibility of meeting quality collectors like myself to talk about and do business with concerning our passion. You build that trust through time and good dealings with those you talk to and do business with. You make a promise to buy- YOU PAY! No money- don't offer to buy. H2G needs to man up and pay his debts ASAP if he wants to salvage what is left of his name. I hope he does, though I will not do business with him. gossip.gif

yay.gifChris

Ditto for me as to what drew me to the boards. It's people like H2G that add to the distrust of other like myself that have low post counts and/or time on the boards and then try to buy and/or sell on these boards. I hope the self-policing of the WTB/WTS marketplace continues to maintain it's far superiority over feeBay...

I've had a similiar experience with Zanzibar and Deatlok.

Both posted the takeit.gif in the thread even.

After many emails and 5 weeks finally Zanzibar responded saying he wasn't allowed to buy anymore even though he was still buying on the forum.

And Deathlok aven to this day (4 months) has never responded to my reminder PM's. Not even the courtesy of I changed my mind.

It's not like I'm unknown, I have 100% feedback and am a powerseller on feebay.

Plus I've done other transactions with forumites with good results.