• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Questions for CGC and the Liason Committee

926 posts in this topic

I said that because I am not like some people who think they know it all. I am just trying to help someone. No reason to get on me thumbsup2.gif
I wasn't getting on you, just saying you are stating the obvious that a 10.0 is free of flaws, and that 9.9 has a miniscule flaw that drops it below 10.0. It would follow that additional flaws would drop it to 9.8.

That's called a Grading Scale.

While everyone knows what the grading scale is and you say that I am stating the obvious then why are people asking questions about the obvious ???

I said that because I am not like some people who think they know it all. I am just trying to help someone. No reason to get on me thumbsup2.gif
I wasn't getting on you, just saying you are stating the obvious that a 10.0 is free of flaws, and that 9.9 has a miniscule flaw that drops it below 10.0. It would follow that additional flaws would drop it to 9.8.

That's called a Grading Scale.

While everyone knows what the grading scale is and you say that I am stating the obvious then why are people asking questions about the obvious ???
That's a better question, than what is the difference between 9.8 and 10.0.

My theory is Fries with cheese on them are called cheese fries. Fies with chille and cheese, are called chille cheese fries. But fries by themselves are just called french fries.

It's called a menu.

Ze-

OK, so that was not constructive or helpful in the least. But I am very, very hungry.

grin.gif

My theory is Fries with cheese on them are called cheese fries. Fies with chille and cheese, are called chille cheese fries. But fries by themselves are just called french fries.

It's called a menu.

Ze-

OK, so that was not constructive or helpful in the least. But I am very, very hungry.

grin.gif

But why?

It's called a menu.

Ze-

grin.gif

But why?

because he didnt have lunch??

It's called a menu.

Ze-

grin.gif

homer.jpg

Because the menu says so!

sumo.gif

Should we set-up a food liaison Committee to ask them why?

Look, if you are going to split hairs with me on this it is going to be a VERY long day.

WTF don't you get ?

Plain fries are called, fries.

Fries with cheese on top are called, Cheese fries

Fries with Chille AND cheese on top are called.... wait for it..

CHILLE CHEESE FRIES

Why are you not getting this? Do you need a french fry guide or something to help you understand?

makepoint.gif

Go make a french fry committee and have them to ask all the questions they want. I am never going to change my stance regarding this issue no matter what they say.

Fries with cheese on top are now ,and will forever be known as cheese fries.

You can call them whatever you want, you can put the cheese on the bottom and call them fry cheese But since since you are adding something to the fries they are now something different, and should be labeled as such. It should be disclosed on the menu, and labeled Cheese fries.

sign-rantpost.gif

Ze-