• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

James Jean prints

9 posts in this topic

I should have also said that I actually have a couple of them, one of them framed and on the wall of my front room. It was there for over a year and I only just realised that the central figure of the piece is naked...Court, I'm sure you know the piece I'm talking about!

Best

Simon

His printer has been out of comission lately, but he should have the prints available soon. I received a print for free with all but one of the 3 Fables covers I've purchased from him. They're great quality!

Yeah, they really are beautiful. I have a few framed examples up on the wall as well...including the same "nudie shot" Simon is referring to. Man, I love that cover! I wish the OA for that one would finally surface!

He used to always include a free print when purchasing a cover...sometimes he even included a smaller print if you bought a cover prelim. Now it's more sporadic...and may have something to do with just how "finished" the cover is. I think James is more likely to throw in the print if he feels the OA is missing something when compared to the final published image.