• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,803 posts in this topic

Posted on Have a Cigar but thought it is also appropriate here:

Though I let my 4 yr old daughter hold my Tecs and ASMs this is the first comic I read to her (this week). We have a new comic collector:

Thumper.jpg

Posted on Have a Cigar but thought it is also appropriate here:

Though I let my 4 yr old daughter hold my Tecs and ASMs this is the first comic I read to her (this week). We have a new comic collector:

Thumper.jpg

I like it!

rick

Beautiful books as always bullet. If I remember correctly you are on the lookout for Highest Graded Copies. I think that PGCmint has a few on their site that you might want to check out.

Here are a couple more that I got recently:

FC658.jpg

FC664.jpg

Here are a few more from that recent trade. My file server was down for most of last week so I was stuck at work with little to do except scan,edit and upload these beauties. My scans are initially at 300 dpi, but on the edit I bring it down to 100 dpi. This allows a large clear scan but still keeps the size under 100k.

FC732.jpg

FC738.jpg

FC769.jpg

These are clean, simple pleasing designs! thumbsup2.gif