• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,803 posts in this topic

Nicest Barks book I saw all weekend outside of Metro's booth.

FourColor238-filecopy-fc.jpg

Great book to pickup Michael! One that's been on my top ten list for some time now.

It must be nice to be able to buy books at shows. With some rare exceptions, I'm limited to what turns up on ebay, Heritage and here on the boards.

Somewhere out there there's a FC 238 with my name on it...

Andrew, IMO duck books are a LOT more expensive at shows. When dealers have them at all, I often see 'old school' pricing that reflects how tough to find they used to be pre-internet. I'd actually say ebay, Heritage and the boards are the way to go!

Andrew, IMO duck books are a LOT more expensive at shows. When dealers have them at all, I often see 'old school' pricing that reflects how tough to find they used to be pre-internet. I'd actually say ebay, Heritage and the boards are the way to go!

I agree with this generally. But this particular one was something of a bargain.

Everyone loves Bambi...

I'm looking for TinkerBell copies for my daughter if anyone has some in reasonably good shape. I have one of them, but I think there's one or two more.

Cheers pm me.

Where do we sit in the "need to post issues at this point" Montezuma?

Thanks for carrying the torch and keeping tabs on it. This has been going a while, I'm wanting to see us complete it before the 10 year deadline.