• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Post Your FOUR COLOR Comic Covers Here
15 15

What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread  

24 members have voted

1. 1. What are the odds that every cover to Four Color Series I and II can get posted in this thread

• choice1
    • choice2

3,823 posts in this topic

I would have been tempted by this copy if you hadn't already placed it in your shopping cart before I made it to the sales thread.

FourColor10.jpg

I do love CGC's effort at emphasizing the obvious with their label notes.
lol

Beautiful books Jeff (thumbs u

Cheetah: Those books are so amazing. I managed to snag one Central Valley as it is missing the cf. But the cover and pages are just pristine.

FourColors1-4fc94Q-W.jpg

all of those central valley fc you guys have posted are just flat out gorgeous. where were they for sale at? would have loved to take a stab at fc (v2) #1 and #3

The Central Valley books were listed on the boards last fall. I think their brightness surpasses most of the Mile High books I've seen. After I received my first batch, I went back and bought more because they were so amazing.

Here is something new to me. I did not realize there were "price variants" in the normal Four Color Run. Take a look:

FC768A3.jpg

15 cent cover

This is the Canadian version.

Used to be that Dell would print the Canadian version differently, with blank inside covers (at times, not always), and put the indicia on the back cover.

Later on, they put in prices for both USA/Canadian versions in the same indicia (check the Dell Giant indicias) and only altered the front cover price for either version.

Thanks for the information.

I just pulled out my 9.6. It also has 15 cents AND the label notes it is the Canadian version. I belive this is the only Canadian version i have and tuns out I have two of the same issue!

FC768A965.jpg

My meager FC find at the Boston Show, cross-posted from CG. A place holder until I find a reasonably priced file copy. Is it my imagination, or is this book a bit harder to find than surrounding issues? I've been looking for a copy with nice eye-appeal for a long time.

CCF23042012_00003.jpg