• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM X-men 26

18 posts in this topic

Let me guess, this was a Milehigh VF/NM? I have only bought one book from them over the years - a copy of FF #55 (50% off sale) for $80 a few years back that graded out as a 7.5.

Let me guess, this was a Milehigh VF/NM? I have only bought one book from them over the years - a copy of FF #55 (50% off sale) for $80 a few years back that graded out as a 7.5.

Nope... it was a MH "Fine" which seems to be pretty spot on.. initially i thought i looked 6.5-7.0 but guess 6.0 is more right... kudos to Chukkie.. thumbsup2.gif

(for once)

Nope... it was a MH "Fine" which seems to be pretty spot on.. initially i thought i looked 6.5-7.0 but guess 6.0 is more right... kudos to Chukkie.. thumbsup2.gif

(for once)

good for you both......... thumbsup2.gif