• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2galactus Update

159 posts in this topic

I'm getting pissed off aswell.

Mark was suppose to have sent me a ASM 101.

When he claimed he did, I never got it.

He claimed it was a label error (meaning he made a mistake or something)

And was to get it back last saturday, well, a week later...and nothing.

And he said he was gonna ship it out again, with another book for his mistake.

This was a trade too, ASM 18 for a ASM 101.

I trusted him because of what he sent me before.

However, I can see that this turned out to be a mistake.

I'm probably the only one to have talked to him the most via AIM.

Which also explains why I have, and would of trusted him.

And so now, he is gone.

He got my book, but I never got his.

He ripped off Butters? What a dirtbag. I know it's bad to grift anyone, but when it's done to someone without a lot of money (and who is personally generous on top of it) it's especially egregious. Sorry to hear about that man. frown.gif

Thanks. smile.gif

Like I say, I will shake it off, he sent me a ASM 96 couple months or so ago.

Most likely I can't do nothing about what he has done anyway.

It's the net, not in real life. Easier to get away with this stuff.

Or so it seems. frown.gif

Sorry to hear what happened Jacob. Dont worry though Ive had some stuff set aside for you and I will send it once I can fill the box flowerred.gif
893whatthe.gif It's a trick! stooges.gif

Thanks Danny. Good to know I do have friends among these boards. 893applaud-thumb.gif

thumbsup2.gif

lol

PS3 dosen't make me warm, it's my computer which heats my room up to a boil.

poke2.gif

So just what are you doing on that computer??? 893whatthe.gif And does your mother know????poke2.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

It shoulde be, what am I doing on my PS3?

And does she know? or...a combination of both.

Or, how about....WHAT AREE YOU DOING SPYING ON ME!?

Or...you dunno nothing about me. now go do whatever it is adults do. poke2.gif

Weren't you defending the guy in my non payer thread? he get you too?

Nope... never dealt with the guy... c'mon.. did you see his pic with his snake... I wouldn't trust him 27_laughing.gif It just angers me to see what a jerk he truly is for betraying so many people's trust.

Shrug

lol

poke2.gif

So just what are you doing on that computer??? 893whatthe.gif And does your mother know????poke2.gif
893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We are going to have to get you that Net Nanny! poke2.gif

lol

poke2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

We are going to have to get you that Net Nanny! poke2.gif
I've heard of her, I scared her off when I told her I could reprogram her. poke2.gif

... or should that be herald2nopay? The guy is a con. Despite his promises last week he has done a runner. He has gone off aim, deleted his myspace account and isn't reading his PM's. If you are wondering what this is all about then here is the Original Thread

At this point im not going to see my money or books back so as promised im telling my side of the story. I sold him two books for $40 and i charged him $12 for shipping so the total he owed me was $52. It gets worse though, first of all i threw in a nice freebie for him and secondly i under-charged him on shipping which was closer to $20 so at this point im out 3 comics and the price of shipping them to him.

Funny thing is the day after i shipped them the books returned to my house. It turned out that the postman accidentally sent it to my return address rather than H2G. Of course i re-shipped them the next day. It's funny that nothing like that has ever happened before with the books being returned to me. An omen not to resend them if ever there was one!

I wish i could say that was it. The guy doesn't have a paypal account so i told him rather than send the money order to me that he could just send it to another board member as i owed board member X $50. I told him to round it down, i cut him a break. Long story short, over two months later and board member X hasn't received the $50. I have though straightened everything out with board member X so that he isn't out of money.

... and there is more. During that time H2G and board member X were doing their own deal. $1600 worth of books. As well as not paying for my books he hasn't paid board member X a dime for the books he agreed to buy from him. So X is pissed as well. I should also add the H2G under his last user name (dog face dude) shafted X on a similar size deal and never paid.

A truly sad state of affairs. I know some of you might think losing just over 50 bucks is no big deal. It is to me though and it has lead me to lose faith in others. If anyone has any books H2G has paid for (yeah right!) and hasn't shipped them to him and you want to help me out then send me a PM.

I just got here and saw Anfield finally ranted.. 893applaud-thumb.gif..I'm board member X if anyone cares, and H2G has been stringing me along for a couple months now on a very large deal and he was supposed to send me some money that Anfield owed me as part of a package deal. I've been way too patient with the guy, and I have yet to receive the $50 or so that Anfield owed me, but Herald had promised to pay. The only reason I hadn't said anything to this point, was hopes of finalizing the larger transaction. Enough was said by many to put H2G into the dog house, which is appropriate as he was Dogfacedude before. I've actually had a couple smaller transactions with him that went off smoothly, but as DogfaceDude, he balked on another over $1000 transaction as he said he got a DUI and had to pay for that.

So much for being understanding and taking people for their word. I've PM'd him and he's promised, and continued to promise ad naseum. Lots of excuses. I may rant later, but I never sent him the books, so I'm not out anything really. The only reason I'd care on that one is the fact that I had other books I wanted to buy like the Spirit 22. I had a board sell off to obtain that one as Herald wasn't coming through. Sure I could just pull money out of an account, but I like to pay for comics with comic proceeds. thumbsup2.gif

I know Anfield (Matt) and I can deal with the paltry $50 issue, but it torques me off that a board member (ex member) would put the screws to someone over a little bit of cash. By the way Matt, I received the package yesterday, but haven't had a chance to open it.

Every other Board member so far has been a pleasure to deal with and there are a many on here that I truly enjoy corresponding with via pm on occasion. thumbsup2.gif

I'm board member X if anyone cares

We care. flowerred.gif Very sorry to hear that you, Anfield and everyone else have had such headaches with this guy. frown.gif

thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I know 99% of you guys are great. Happy holidays. headbang.gif

BTW, the people that have paid for books from me, they are packed up and will go out either tomorrow if I can find the post office open Sunday, or Monday at lunch. For those that paid fastest, I was waiting on one final payment to make only one trip to the P.O. during the xmas season.

BTW, the people that have paid for books from me, they are packed up and will go out either tomorrow if I can find the post office open Sunday, or Monday at lunch. For those that paid fastest, I was waiting on one final payment to make only one trip to the P.O. during the xmas season.

Sure ...sure... thanks for the update H2G... I mean Jason... poke2.gif

Hey, I uh...heard there's a road trip for a blanket party out in NJ somewhere?

Matt, Colin...what time you swinging by to pick me up?

We'll grab Bronze Bruce and a six-pack on the way.

27_laughing.gif

He's not worth the effort....but I'll take the beer.

Sure ...sure... thanks for the update H2G... I mean Jason... poke2.gif

That's going to leave a mark! tonofbricks.gif

BTW, don't forget to pick me up, I'm right off 295 and close to the turnpike too.