• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Herald2galactus Update

159 posts in this topic

Update:

Silvers: He has sent books to him, and provided me the tracking number: 03061070000558163537 -- .when I punch in this number, no record of the item. However, I will reemail him because it is possible I copied one of the numbers down wrong as he said it. Hard to believe he would make a number for tracking when he knows I can track it.

Sometimes it takes a day for the tracking number to update in the system.

I understand that people are upset, but this seems an awful lot like a lynching.

250px-Knot-hangmans-noose.jpg

Perhaps you could make good on the people that are out money or books and we'll all call it even then? poke2.gif

*sigh*

I just see a mob mentality here is all. Like I said before, I understand that people are upset. Sometimes you just have to get over it and move on. I mean seriously, how many threads have there been devoted to H2G with over 100 posts in each?

I'll tell you what. You get ripped off by him, then we'll see how forgiving you are. Two threads devoted to H2G.

Get over it? Okay, let's all rip off Buffyfan. He doesn't seem care.

I'm not saying I don't care. I do! Those of you that have gotten the raw end of a deal with H2G have said your piece to let the rest of us know not to deal with him and that should be enough. I'm sure we've all had bad deals over the internet in some form or fashion, I know I have, and you just have to cut your loses and move forward. So instead, now you're calling for everyone to rip me off. sorry.gif

I understand that people are upset, but this seems an awful lot like a lynching.

Perhaps you could make good on the people that are out money or books and we'll all call it even then? poke2.gif

*sigh*

I just see a mob mentality here is all. Like I said before, I understand that people are upset. Sometimes you just have to get over it and move on. I mean seriously, how many threads have there been devoted to H2G with over 100 posts in each?

I'll tell you what. You get ripped off by him, then we'll see how forgiving you are. Two threads devoted to H2G.

I'm not saying I don't care. I do! Those of you that have gotten the raw end of a deal with H2G have said your piece to let the rest of us know not to deal with him and that should be enough. I'm sure we've all had bad deals over the internet in some form or fashion, I know I have, and you just have to cut your loses and move forward. So instead, now you're calling for everyone to rip me off. sorry.gif

I don't want anyone to get ripped off...

*sigh*

...and I for one greatly appreciate your efforts in this case. A precedent needs to be set. Period.

KUDOS to you for stepping up & setting it.

*sigh*

...and I for one greatly appreciate your efforts in this case. A precedent needs to be set. Period.

KUDOS to you for stepping up & setting it.

i appreciate what foolkiller is doing as well! This is no lynching! Why should we be content to just let him rip off fellow board members and move on? This place is better than that and I like to think we look out for each other!

Update:

Silvers: He has sent books to him, and provided me the tracking number: 03061070000558163537 -- .when I punch in this number, no record of the item. However, I will reemail him because it is possible I copied one of the numbers down wrong as he said it. Hard to believe he would make a number for tracking when he knows I can track it.

Or more... Christo_pull_hair.gif

Update:

Or more... Christo_pull_hair.gif

as of late USPS tracking systems have worked very poorly

if H2G shipped via Priority, it should have updated.

Specially if he sent it yesterday.

We can check again for tomorrow however.

USPS isn't got the best tracking system in the world.

Actually...their tracking system is s893censored-thumb.gift.

IMO.

The post office can really screw up with tracking numbers. I agree with silvers thumbsup2.gif

I have sent some stuff before and the clerk must have never scanned the package. Never in system then it shows delivered in a few days. It depends how the clerk feels or if they want to scan it. I have had paypal cases start because of this. Lousy USPS

By the way foolkiller good work. headbang.gifyay.gif I am kinda new just havent posted much. Would like a chance to sell if I have something to sell and hope people like h2g doesn't screw it up for people like myself. I have had good dealings with Namisgr,Jimm94 and Blazingbob. Glad it is starting to work out for the appropiate people. grin.gif

IMO.

The post office can really screw up with tracking numbers. I agree with silvers thumbsup2.gif

I have sent some stuff before and the clerk must have never scanned the package. Never in system then it shows delivered in a few days. It depends how the clerk feels or if they want to scan it. I have had paypal cases start because of this. Lousy USPS

By the way foolkiller good work. headbang.gifyay.gif I am kinda new just havent posted much. Would like a chance to sell if I have something to sell and hope people like h2g doesn't screw it up for people like myself. I have had good dealings with Namisgr,Jimm94 and Blazingbob. Glad it is starting to work out for the appropiate people. grin.gif

**Sigh**

When you use click-n-ship like thru PayPal to print your mailing labels, there will be no scanning of the package until it is delivered. Thats the way the system works. If you want your package scanned at the time of drop-off, bring it to the post office with no postage on it and add delivery confirmation to it. It will be scanned at that point. How a clerk feels has nothing to do with it.

Foolkiller, if you want to pm me the delivery confirmation number, I will check it on our internal system tomorrow at work. Let me know!

IMO.

**Sigh**

When you use click-n-ship like thru PayPal to print your mailing labels, there will be no scanning of the package until it is delivered. Thats the way the system works. If you want your package scanned at the time of drop-off, bring it to the post office with no postage on it and add delivery confirmation to it. It will be scanned at that point. How a clerk feels has nothing to do with it.

Foolkiller, if you want to pm me the delivery confirmation number, I will check it on our internal system tomorrow at work. Let me know!

I disagree, I paid for tracking green slip at the post office and all she did was throw it in a bin. I asked if she was going to scan it, she said she was busy and someone later would do it. For 3 days nothing would come up at USPS site, then 4th day it showed delivered. With the paypal labels, you can take them to a window and ask them to scan them, I have had clerks do this and they show in the system. I have seen them scan before and they still didnt show in the system. confused-smiley-013.gif I see sticking up for you employer, but it doesnt always work that way. I know how the system works, my father has worked there for 25 yrs