• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merry Christmas to me...

59 posts in this topic

Thanks, everyone. For all those who've asked if this is our first, Julie had a miscarriage at 7 months, exactly 3 years ago today. We were just at the cemetary this morning. I posted about it a month after it happened, and board members were extremely kind with their condolences.

But, absolutely no need to dwell on that anymore. It's three years later, and the future looks bright. Fate owes us this one, so I expect no problems, or I'll have to have a serious conversation with the man upstairs.

Thanks again, everyone. We are absolutely thrilled. yay.gif

Jeff,

Congratulations to you and your wife! I have faith that this time it is going to be more than fine and you will be holding the most precious thing in your world come June. I have a two year old daughter who is my pride and joy, but my wife and I are expecting another little one the middle of June too. I guess the race is on huh? laugh.gif I'm hoping for a little boy too, but healthy is always top priority. You will be fine. thumbsup2.gif

Scott